4 replies to this topic

#1 bissmo

bissmo

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:22 AM

me and my m8s all have live we stay close to each other but when we try to get a game going together it never works it always says they are having network problems can some one help me out with an answer

#2 Lord Magnus

Lord Magnus

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,762 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 May 2005 - 11:13 PM

If you and your friends can play xbox live normally with other folks, then I asume it is a problem with your ISP... weird... but plaussible. It's been my experience that some friends of mine changed ISP's and I wasn't able to join their rooms along with lots of other people.

Now, if you can't connect to live at all, you should let us know what error are you getting, so we can give you a better diagnose.

Good luck mate.

#3 bissmo

bissmo

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:31 AM

i can get on to live normally and play with other people to of my pals both have the same isp and they cant plat together but one of them plays in ntsc the other on pal would that afect it

#4 Lord Magnus

Lord Magnus

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,762 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 May 2005 - 05:30 AM

I played games with peoples in France and all over europ, and I'm in the US, so I don't think a difference in the video mode or region could cause that problem. It sounds more like a network problem, not from your end, but your ISPs.

#5 bissmo

bissmo

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 12:09 PM

thanks it maby time to change isp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users