Q3A-TaNK

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 May 2005 - 06:25 PM

I made a couple of XBOX DVD-R Backups and my friend has had a couple of problems with them. The First disc we had a problem with has a mutligame disc with the games Fable, DBZ Sagas and Playboy the Mansion. DBZ Sagas and Playboy The Mansion worked fine from the disc but when Fable was loading the start the game after it loaded the stuff and it was about to start it gave a DDE error. SO we copied it to the HDD and worked fine. Now problem two. I also burned The Punisher to a DVD-R and my friend called me up on phone sayin it gave a DDE error running off the disc and when he tried to copy the game DVD2XBOX said that it failed to copy about 15 or so files, so he doesnt know what to do. I have used FTP to rip the files to the computer. All DVD-R Backups burned on Maxell DVD-Rs (Gold Face and purple bottom) all XBOX ISOs made with CraXtion 4 and ISOs burned with GameJack 4 and FTP clinet used to get files off is Core FTP Lite. I have burned tons of XBOX ISOs using GameJack 4 with Memorex and Office Depot media in past without a prob. His XBox is 1.6a witha Smasung drive (its the NEW model the one that CANT read CD-Rs) DuoX2 chip with EvoX M8, orginal 10gb hdd. Plz help thx

-TaNK

Edited by Q3A-TaNK, 09 May 2005 - 06:33 PM.

#2 ShadowSparton

ShadowSparton

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:10 AM

Did you patch the default.xbe?

#3 Q3A-TaNK

Q3A-TaNK

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:35 AM

All of the games have been copied though DVD2Xbox 0.66 before being transfering to DVD-R and all of these games have worked on Office Depot and Memorex DVD-Rs so i really dont know what the problem is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users