1 reply to this topic

#1 bigboss745

bigboss745

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:40 PM

so i got banned a while back like in feb for going on with a 120 gig got pretty pissed but got over it so i found a guy who wants a mod chip but doesnt want xbox live so can i just take his orginal hard drive and put it in mine and is there anyway of making a switch between the two and is there anyway to play one of my backed up games online

thks biggrin.gif

#2 Lord Magnus

Lord Magnus

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,762 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE(bigboss745 @ May 9 2005, 07:46 PM)
so i got banned a while back like in feb for going on with a 120 gig got pretty pissed but got over it so i found a guy who wants a mod chip but doesnt want xbox live so can i just take his orginal hard drive and put it in mine and is there anyway of making a switch between the two and is there anyway to play one of my backed up games online
thks biggrin.gif

View Post

To answer your questions in order:

1- Yes, you can take his original HD and EEPROM and install them in your box, replace what you take off his box, with what is left in yours (a Stock HD, and banned EEPROM). Also, keep your big HD for fun.

2- You can install a Hard Drive switch and have both, a stock HD, and your big banned HD just for fun, since you cannot go on live with it. Here's a TUTORIAL, on how to install a HD switch.

3- NO, YOU CANNOT PLAY A BACKUP ONLINE!!!!!! That means loading up a non-retail bios to be able to read and reproduce unsigned code. And as we all know, doing it, will result in a big ass BAN.

Also, for your next post, consider using some punctuation mate. happy.gif

Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users