5 replies to this topic

#1 scp89

scp89

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:10 AM

I call upon the wisdom of thee XBox Gods...I bow in your presence...

X2.6CE x5032 bios 16 in xbox1.6 with upgraded HD the config is on e drive installed with slayers 2.6 evox on c drive pin header install

upon boot I have sound etc just no picture....I checked the A/V cord with another xbox and it is fine...the settings in xbox settings menu are set correctly...and evox settings appear good..

now here is the kicker...if I connect the xbox via the HD A/V pack I have picture etc etc...this normally wouldn't be an issue but this is not my xbox and the person does not have component hookups on their TV...and no I do not have it set to HDTV or widescreen etc etc...

help me xbox kenobe your my only hope smile.gif

#2 scp89

scp89

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 04:06 AM

***Note to admin*** for some reason this posted 3 times...please delete two thanks

#3 caster420

caster420

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 May 2005 - 05:56 AM

Can you still boot off the other bank to flashbios? It sounds like something isnt configured properly for the bios or it was a bad flash/image. If you can boot to flashbios, then simply reflash. Can you boot with the chip off and get video? If not it is not the chip, likely some other problem. If you cant boot off of either bank but can boot off the tsop, then hotswap you chip and reflash using FlashX on another modded xbox.

Caster.

Edited by caster420, 10 May 2005 - 05:57 AM.

#4 scp89

scp89

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:22 PM

with chip off...same problem...doesn't matter what bank same thing...

Like I said it's working b/c I can ftp it etc etc and when I connect it with the HD AV pack it is fine on screen...just not with the normal av pack

#5 caster420

caster420

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:44 PM

I would have to say that it is a faulty of bad standard a/v pack. Do you have another one that you could try? The only difference between the packs is different switch settings, so I see no reason why one would work and not the other.

Caster.

#6 fasmanza

fasmanza

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:Modding...
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 June 2005 - 10:14 PM

Im haveing the exact same problem,but wuth a duox2 ,the mechine boots up a 100% with sound but no picture when using the normal avpack,but when using a advance av pack it works a 100% .

I know it isnt the cables becouse I used 3 different sets of av cables each time gettign the exact same result.

BTW: it is on a 1.6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users