X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:34 AM

Hi all!

I read on this swedish site that this product:
http://www.spelkontr...34999cd56bd103c

would for example give you the possibility of playing phantasy star online using keyboard and mouse.

this made me estatic since playing FTP's games on xbox sux using gamepad.
are there any other known games or ways of playing more games, for example, pariah, halo and such games using keyboard and mouse?

#2 sn4k13s

sn4k13s

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 10 May 2005 - 04:33 PM

ive never heard of FTP type games...hmm j/k i guess you actually meant to say FPS. there is another company that makes it possible to play games on xbox with the keyboard and mouse. www.smartjoy.com however, these products disturb me because IMO it unevens the playing field. i bought one, but decided not to use it anymore when i found that it gave me the ability to no-scope snipe someone in the face at shotgun range. not to mention dead on accuracy from far away. in quake3, i loved the rail gun and was quite good with it, but when halo2 started to feel like that it felt like i was cheating. i believe there are many people out there that use a mouse in halo2, sometimes its the only way i can justify how some people never miss when they are sniping me to death. its frustrating enough that i almost want to whip my smartjoy out and seek revenge. anyways, my rant is done. i gave you the link you were looking for but i hope you will change your mind and try to improve your controller skills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users