#16 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 May 2005 - 04:43 AM

QUOTE(jonathan2007 @ May 17 2005, 12:55 PM)
Man you are on freaking fire. Those skins are awesome!!!!  biggrin.gif  pop.gif

View Post

Thanks man I appreciate the comment

In case you didn't notice in the skins thread you can now Download this updated skin from xbox-skins.net

#17 isaac_24

isaac_24

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 05:11 AM

I gotta admit...Those are pretty sweet! I'll go and bury my skills now.

#18 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 04:11 AM

Got bored today thought I'd muck around with Project Mayhem III and do a conversion since people seem to like it so much and the ones I've downloaded so far have no spot for Icons or Preview videos sad.gif . Its not finished yet still need to change the dialog colors and the music player and maybe talk to ChokeManiac about it and ask if its OK

user posted image

The Preview video is behind the menu like when you play a video on xbmc and go back to the menu smile.gif
user posted image

#19 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 05:55 AM

Media Player pretty much done but I don't think the buttons are up to PM3 standards also need a volume somewhere maybe
user posted image

#20 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:50 AM

Well seems like my Conversion of PM3 got an admirer on the Chokemaniac forum
QUOTE(Chokemaniac from Chokemaniac forum)
wow thats pretty nice!

feel free to release if you want

actually - i'd like to check it out and if you agree, i would post it on my site - giving you credits of course 

lmk

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif

#21 corkinator

corkinator

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 02:34 PM

Looks cool, would like to use it smile.gif

#22 Drilus

Drilus

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 May 2005 - 03:43 PM

oooh, i want this. love.gif

#23 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE(Drilus @ May 27 2005, 02:54 AM)
oooh, i want this.  love.gif

View Post

Soon Chokemaniac is actualy going to have a go at doing me a new filemanager image (proper PM3 style) and hopefully some player buttons and a loading screen

So after he gets the new images back to me it will only take a few hours to release it

#24 RocafellaSqualie

RocafellaSqualie

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 26 May 2005 - 07:13 PM

OMG! Dude I got that "spikey" feeling after seeing this skin! Good good good work!

Can't wait to use it! Another addition to my soon to be "PMIII Themed Xbox" biggrin.gif

#25 Drilus

Drilus

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 May 2005 - 04:25 AM

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ May 26 2005, 07:30 PM)
Soon Chokemaniac is actualy going to have a go at doing me a new filemanager image (proper PM3 style) and hopefully some player buttons and a loading screen 

So after he gets the new images back to me it will only take a few hours to release it

View Post

oh man. that's gonna be one sweet skin Jezz_X. can't wait for this to be released. biggrin.gif

#26 oswald

oswald

X-S Genius

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts
  • Interests:kicking ass and taking names in the BST forum
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 May 2005 - 05:39 PM

damn man, have you ever made a bad skin?

That PM3 skin looks like gold, I can't wait for it's release (like everone else it seems).

You know I've been using your skins since back in the day and these newest ones just make that even more sure, you should be the official unleashx skinner, who cares if the .rar package gets a bit bloated if these skins are included?

My only suggestions for any of them is maybe have a larger menu version for those with lots of stuff in their menus. Not for PM3 of course, but corona has a good inch of space below the menu and before the info block that the menu could be enlarged and made to accomated another 2 menu items, and Xmen2_DVD_menu would look rad I think with the time moved near the bottom and the main menu block stretched down most of the left side of the screen, the transparancy would insure it didnt obstruct too much of the background.

These are not criticisms at all mind you, the skins work and look perfect as they are, they were just ideas I had when looking at your beautiful new skins and compared them on my softmodded box with only three or four menu items per menu, to the main xbox with 40 or 50 items in some menus.

#27 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE(oswald @ May 28 2005, 04:50 AM)
damn man, have you ever made a bad skin?

View Post

Plenty you just don't get to see them biggrin.gif
My only suggestions for any of them is maybe have a larger menu version for those with lots of stuff in their menus.  Not for PM3 of course, but corona has a good inch of space below the menu and before the info block that the menu could be enlarged and made to accomated another 2 menu items,

View Post

Possible But I didn't want to obstrust the background much and keep it pretty clean plus I wanted the gap between them insead of joining them together.
and Xmen2_DVD_menu would look rad I think with the time moved near the bottom and the main menu block stretched down most of the left side of the screen, the transparancy would insure it didnt obstruct too much of the background.

View Post

I agree with you on this one the only problem is that the background video is not made by me at all and the bar that the time sits on is actually in the original menu of the DVD with text on it so it would be impossible for me to move took me ages to get rid of the text huh.gif
Heres a screencap of the original menu with the text
user posted image

Edited by Jezz_X, 27 May 2005 - 08:34 PM.

#28 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 04:56 AM

Projrct Mayhem III file manager curtosy of ChokeManiac smile.gif Going to upload this skin real soon
user posted image

#29 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• 4,531 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 05:16 AM

PROJECT MAYHEM III

This is a Conversion to UnleashX of the Project Mayhem III skin for Xbox Media Center. Ive got the blessing of ChokeManiac to release it he even made a few more images just for it

All the Graphics in the skin are done by ChokeManiac Ive only arranged them and created the skin.xml for the images so all credit in that respect goes to ChokeManiac, Oh I did do the player buttons so don't blame him for that one biggrin.gif

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

user posted image

#30 incognegro

incognegro

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 May 2005 - 02:19 PM

Hey jezz, i got an issue with your skins. In both the corona and blakbox skins, the amplifyer jumpy thingy in media player seems to come out of the actual media player. any reason why?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users