Photo

NBA 2k3 Or Id 2003

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: NBA 2k3 Or Id 2003

NBA 2k3 Or Id 2003

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Bigzy

Bigzy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2002 - 10:52 PM

which one are looking forward to? why?

Added information from the features of ID2003 from your other post
Bigzy Posted: Jun 9 2002, 09:48 PM

NBA I.D 2003

Here are the new features for the upcoming INSIDE DRIVE:

High-intensity NBA Gameplay: Dozens of dunks, including tip dunks, multiple jukes and an enhanced post-up game with new post dekes, put an entire hoops arsenal at gamers' disposal. Team-specific playbooks and tendencies along with one-touch coaching options provide gamers with the true experience of strategic, on-the-fly play calling.
Ultrarealistic Player Models and Graphics: NBA Inside Drive 2003 features more than 1,000 animations with enhanced skin textures, hundreds of individually modeled player heads and multiple custom body types for each player, complete with headbands, branded shoes, tattoos and cornrows.
Dynasty Mode: Gamers can play up to 25 NBA seasons, win championships and retire to the hall of fame. In addition, "NBA Inside Drive 2003" challenges gamers to manage their team and players season after season. Gamers have full GM capabilities, including the ability to make unbalanced trades, conduct a rookie draft and trade draft picks to build the ultimate NBA team.
Dynamic Player Performance: This offers gamers a stake in the development of their favorite NBA teams and players. DPP adjusts player ratings up or down after each season based on how the gamer plays.
Practice Mode: Gamers can perfect their dribbling, shooting and passing skills in the new practice mode. Included in the new practice mode is the new two-on-two game on the hardwood of any NBA arena.
Player Editor: NBA Inside Drive 2003 gamers can create their own hoopster to battle with the big dogs down low or hit the trey from downtown. The ability to create and adjust player ratings, attributes and physical traits, with hundreds of faces, heads and body types to choose from, puts the gamer in control of the NBA.
Real Sound: New player introductions, more sideline animations and coach and referee chatter increase the emotion and drama of the game to mirror the real NBA game.
Trophy Case: Gamers can amass NBA Championship trophies along with player of the month, triple-double and double-double awards.
Awesome Announcers: Kenny Smith joins last year's dynamic duo of Kevin Calabro and Marques Johnson to call the exciting NBA action. The new three-man booth will include a revamped pregame and post-game sequence and introduce a new half-time analysis featuring the unique commentary from these distinguished broadcasters.

#2 The Legendary Rob

The Legendary Rob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 10 June 2002 - 08:39 AM

i chose nba id this year over 2k2 and 2003 version of inside drive will have better animations and franchise... all the good stuff. i have to go with M$'s b-ball game again this year biggrin.gif

#3 Pman

Pman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2002 - 10:58 PM

nba 2k3 will be wayyy better then id 2003...

sega makes great sports games..MS not so great...

nba 2k3 will have street mode 2on2 3on3 etc. but no 1on1 i don't

create players and teams

they will have a better franchise mode

they will have the updated nba roster

will have wayyy better grahics then the nba2k2...

"new facial expressions, uniform animations, and exact headband and shoe specs. As if that wasn’t enough, the sweat on the players will build up as the game progresses and how glossy the dampness appears will be affected by each arena’s lighting level.

The way the players move will also be taken to the next level with all new motion captures ranging from improved post-up moves to more realistic ball handling. You’ll now be able to perform fake passes and pivot feints when shooting, and players will automatically pass around defenders who are directly in front of them. Of course many of the fancier moves will be dependent on the skill ratings of team members.

No Sell Out
In a surprising move, Sega has acquired the ESPN license although it will not overshadow the identity of the 2K line. The same commentators from past versions will return with new material, and ESPN “personalities” will make appearances where appropriate, but specifics have not yet been determined.

Features for the various play modes like Franchise and Street are also getting lots of love. Would-be general managers can look forward to a completely revamped Franchise mode, and asphalt warriors will now be able to create their own custom teams for Street mode as well as playing during the night or day, rain or shine. NBA 2K3 is expected to hit stores around the start of the new hoops season."

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

nba 2k3 and it's future series will dominate the other basketball games

#4 Duece

Duece

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 21 June 2002 - 06:02 PM

anyone know if both(or either) will support XBOX live? I can't wait to dunk on someone then talk trash!! Based on the facts here It looks like a toss up to me. I have not been that impressed with the NBA2K2....and NDA ID 2K3 will be developed X-clusivly for the XBOX so it would have more polish. Based on that and the fast that ID2K3 should almost certainly support XBOX Live I will be getting that ph34r.gif

#5 Unregistered007

Unregistered007

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 30 June 2002 - 06:26 PM

I will get both, I persoannly don't see alot of difference between gameplay but Inside Drive is more realistic.

#6 ChIBoY

ChIBoY

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 30 June 2002 - 11:29 PM

Might want to put a 3rd option I will most likely end up getting both.

#7 The Legendary Rob

The Legendary Rob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 14 July 2002 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (ChIBoY @ Jun 30 2002, 02:29 PM)
Might want to put a 3rd option I will most likely end up getting both.

thats why u have ur xbox chipped... to own them all biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users