• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Begbie

Begbie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 02:18 AM

I have a PAL widescreen HD TV (Aus). I have Ycc, Ypp, XGA, RGB, Svideo, composite etc inputs. My tv does NTSC/PAL 480p/576p 720p 1080i

I have purchased the HDTVpack from LikSeng.

1. Can some one tell me which input this HDpack will require from TV.

2. Does Ycc tv input accpept progressive inpuit?

3. Can some one point me towards a guide that explains what you need to do in msdadh, in evox, xbmp etc to get HD/progressive going in the most compatible format eg so it will work with playing DIVx, DVD, Games (thats supported).

Where is the highest concentration of info on this subject? As i am VERY keen to have it all setup and working, but its very difficult with only smallish bits of available in a few forums.

Cheers

#2 Dreamcazman

Dreamcazman

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 25 March 2003 - 03:46 AM

Is your Xbox chipped? If not you may have troubles with the HD pack. It will work with your TV but you won't be able to reap the benefits of progressive scan.

If it is chipped, your the Enigmah video mode program and change your Xbox to NTSC. Then you can select 480p, 720p etc under the dashboard.

This information your asking is fairly straightforward, most people know about the various video modes thats why there isn't much in the forums about it wink.gif You may want to have a look at the Xboxhacker forums. Theres a bit about video stuff there.

#3 Begbie

Begbie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 08:00 PM

Yes chipped.

Thanks will checkout forums there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users