• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 danman2_2999

danman2_2999

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:06 AM

hey what program opens the xbox iso? i have IsoBuster Pro 1.7, but when i go to open the ISO the directory looks blank. Should i be able to see the contents? and if not, what program is best (dvd2xbox?), and do you have to install it on the xbox hard drive? what file is it that acts as the EXE file (like setup.exe) for xbox programs that isntall on the hard drive?

#2 MarvinMar

MarvinMar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 09:37 PM

For PC, Install C-Xbox Tool
(Google it)

It has many features.
It can create Single and Multi-Game Xbox Isos.
It also has an Xbox ISO explorer.

Edited by MarvinMar, 14 May 2005 - 09:39 PM.

#3 jonathan2007

jonathan2007

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 15 May 2005 - 02:31 AM

Well this post sounds kinda suspicious since you have an xbox iso but don't know how to use dvd2xbox. Anywho I will pretend you didn't pirate the game.

1. Dvd2xbox is a program that lets you rip dvd xbox games or movies to your xbox hdd. It does not put them into iso form.

2. There is no real installation of a game. You just put the game files on the hdd and you run the main .xbe file (usually default.xbe).

3. Programs like IsoBuster can't open xbox iso files because they arn't regular iso files. They are xiso (xbox iso) files.

4. There are many programs that allow you to manipuate xiso files. Check out this page for more info on xiso tools. I recommend Craxtion.

beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users