Photo

What Is With This Deep Exploration Crap?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 john doep

john doep

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 May 2005 - 04:17 PM

i followed the direction to a tee in that pdf and for some reason whenever i load my logos into deep exploration they always end up diagonal and even after that i still do the converting to direct x file crap and nothin changes

maybe it's the version i got because that version doesn't even have a regualr invert faces option and when i browse my dwgs i always have like 3 or 4 subfolders with it

can somebody please help me get this stupid thing working

#2 infidelity

infidelity

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 May 2005 - 01:34 PM

I ran into the same problem. I kind of got this working, but on my xbox, my text size appears way to small, but it appears. Here's what I did.

First in 3dsmax, look in the bottom right window, it's called "Perspective" It shows your text diagonal. I select the text in that window, and I rotate it enough so it's facing me. There are these white lines, they kind of look like blocks, surrounding your text. Use those as guides to making the top and sides even out. Once your done with that, export it the way you always do. But ever since I did that little trick, my text's appear on my xbox now. But just way to small, it's no where near as thick as the orignal XBOX logo. Good Luck.

P.S. Check this link out. It will help you incase you've got any other problems with deep exploration, I created screenshots of everything I did.

click here to see my original post

Edited by infidelity, 15 May 2005 - 01:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users