daedelus7183

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 August 2005 - 01:53 AM

I think if you want to modify your stats, you should do it in game. Much safer, no headaches, and no limit. I've had my intelligence at 300,000 before. Quite handy, I tell ya. Oh yeah, and permenant if you know how to do it (just google for "Soultrap glitch").

#32 Psychotic Jer

Psychotic Jer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 04:24 PM

Or you could do what I did to increase health. Set your Endurance skill very high then level up. The game bases your increased HPs off of what your endurance level is.

Also, for that unbanning the factions thing, I have to set it to 0, right? I did that for the Imperial Legion and I'm still expelled.

#33 monroe-13

monroe-13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:31 AM

hey man,
your xbox save sig link aint workin.
can anyone post a link were i can get it?

#34 zer0daze

zer0daze

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 04:40 PM

i was puttsing (is that really a word?) around and bumped up my skills and attributes while i was still at level 1. now it seems to be taking forever and a day to move my charicter up to level 2.
did i screw myself, and am i going to have to move my skills back down to a normal level or something?

also i found where it has your HP in the save files, but changing it seems to do nothing in the game :shrug:
i assume i am changing it in the wrong place. can someone point me in the right direciton?

#35 shadowfall

shadowfall

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:16 PM

The maximum normal skill levels is 100. So if you set it higher than that, yeah, you are screwed. Your character levels everytime a major or minor skill raises ten levels, if you can't raise a skill, then you can't level.

#36 zer0daze

zer0daze

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 12:59 PM

that would make sense.

thanks the help

#37 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 September 2005 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE(zer0daze @ Sep 5 2005, 09:51 AM)
i was puttsing (is that really a word?) around and bumped up my skills and attributes while i was still at level 1.  now it seems to be taking forever and a day to move my charicter up to level 2.
did i screw myself, and am i going to have to move my skills back down to a normal level or something?

also i found where it has your HP in the save files, but changing it seems to do nothing in the game :shrug: 
i assume i am changing it in the wrong place.  can someone point me in the right direciton?

View Post

Here's a little cheat/glitch if you're looking to make a super-uber-destroy everything-God like-supreme bad ass character using the game's training "glitch" and EE.

Since you have ability to change your gold value, this shouldn't be a problem. There is a secret/master trainer in Caldera that trains the sneak ability. Ideally, what you want to do is (if you so choose), edit all your other skills EXCEPT for sneak. Also, when you create your character, make sure that sneak is either a major or minor skill. Now, once your train sneak, your level point will go up everytime your sneak skill increases...which means for every 10 skill points you earn, you increase a level.

The beauty about this is that even though your rating at skill is 100, you'll still be able to train as long as you want (provided you have the gold to spend). So in essence, for every 10 times that you train, you gain a level. It takes about a 2 seconds to go through the process. So, doing the math:

1 point X 2 seconds X 10 points = 20 seconds to level up

20 secs X 250 levels = 5000 seconds (which is 83 minuts or 1 hour and 23 minutes)

If you have the patience, you'll be at level 250 in no time. No go and slaughter a High Ordinator or two.

#38 zer0daze

zer0daze

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:55 PM

ah, dig it. that would make more sence.

is there any reason why when i change item in my inventory (excpet for gold) it reverts back to what it was7? is it stored in more than one place (somewhere other than under the NPC heading)? or does it check back with the containers/creatures altered fields?

#39 JuniorFan

JuniorFan

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:45 PM

When I edit the gold value it doesn't show up in the game....

I know I didn't edit things wrong because the changes I made to my characters appearance show up, just not the gold I added to it's inventory.

#40 THE HACKER

THE HACKER

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 06:03 PM

That is because you are edditing it in the wrong place. You need to edit it in the npc section where your character should be. And if that does not work then edit one of the other people in the game so that they have infinite money. If that works then go and kill him or her and take all of the gold. So it is basically the same thing. I hope this helps.

#41 Legend216

Legend216

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 09:22 AM

I recently started another topic which I think is sort of related to this one. I've been trying to XSavSig my vv.dat file to work with a save that has 2 copied items in it. I haven't had any problems with Enchanted Editor but once I get to putting the two files inside the zip and then trying to put the zip on my memory card via a USB Xbox controller that I made (with Action Replay) it keeps telling me that the Xbox Save isn't Valid. Any advice? Thanks in advance. I even started from scratch and took extra care to make sure I followed roofus's instructions to the t and it still doesn't work. Crap.

#42 JuniorFan

JuniorFan

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE(THE HACKER @ Dec 3 2005, 06:10 PM) View Post

That is because you are edditing it in the wrong place. You need to edit it in the npc section where your character should be. And if that does not work then edit one of the other people in the game so that they have infinite money. If that works then go and kill him or her and take all of the gold. So it is basically the same thing. I hope this helps.

Yeah, I went to NPC's and then my character.....I don't really feel like trying what you said because it really doesn't matter as much to me now so w.e

#43 THE HACKER

THE HACKER

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 10:36 PM

Thats alright, I just wanted to help.

#44 kibaky

kibaky

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 06:53 AM

Ok please help me. I have tried everything. I have followed the instructions as closely as possible. I load the save game, it goes to about 2 and a half inches away from the end of the loading screen, then freezes. WTF am i doing wrong? Can anyone here help me? Not even minor changes work. plz help. I feel tempted to destroy my XBOX muhaha.gif muhaha.gif pop.gif muhaha.gif grr.gif ph34r.gif

#45 infomad

infomad

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 05:25 PM

I have posted this in another topic, but I think it would be more usefull in here.

O'k, I have figured out how to add to the inventory.

This guide has you adding inventory items under "Non Player Characters > NPC_player"

Changing stats, health, fatigue, magic and adding to inventory in this spot had no effect for me, I suspect that it is just a listing of your original stats and inventory.

To actually add to your inventory you have to go under:

"NPC's Altered/Killed by Player" (Some number will be here)
Then find
"NPCC PlayerSaveGame"

You will find it pulls up the current listing of everything your character has in thier inventory.
To add an item that you do not have simply:

Right click on "NPCC PlayerSaveGame" and chose "Insert Subrecord"
Then pick "NPCO"

It will appear on the bottom of the list, you only have to add what you want. The "..." is a browse, it makes picking what you want much easier. And the count is the amount of the items.

You probably already have gold in your inventory. Just change the "count" to whatever amount you want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users