X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:I like everything! from toys to boys its all good! ^_^
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 May 2005 - 11:04 PM

I posted this before, but I was in a rush, so I didn't get to describe it as well as I wanted to...
---------
Heya! Using the trainer 'XORED-doom3 +8' for Doom 3 I discovered a secret room that allows you to play doom in 3rd person view... anyways... I know how hex editing works, and now that 3rd person view is actually possible in the Xbox Version of Doom 3, I was thinking maybe the makers of this trainer could add a '3rd Person View'/'Action View' mode/cheat to the trainer... of course, youll need to know how to get to the area that lets you switch from 1st and 3rd person view happy.gif

1) Launch Doom 3 with the Trainer
Activate the Cheats INGAME KEYS and GHOST MODE

2) Launch The Game

3) Go to 'Campain'

4) Go to 'Map Select'

5) Go to the map 'Aplha Labs Sector 1W' on any Difficulty

6) Play through the map until you get to the room where you have the hallucination about the room catching on fire behind the windows

7) Look through the middle window and there should be a door on the other side of the room

8) Activate 'Ghost Mode'

9) Go through the glass and the door, then another door past that until your in an empty room

10) Deactivate 'Ghost Mode'

11) Theres a panel on the floor on each side of you, step on the one to the left that says 'Action View On'

12) Step on it and that will activate 3rd Person View...

Theres also another switch called 'Expert View' that just removes the HUD and Crosshair...

I really hope youll add the Action Vew to the trainer sometime! And thanks for making such a great trainer! happy.gif

Also, many poeple dont believe me, so, could someone get screenshots of this please?

One more thing... after you activate 3rd Person View, you can quit the game and start a new game or load a game and youll still b in 3rd person view. although, if you play a game in 3rd person view and save and turn off the xbox or reboot, then load the game again it will go back to 1st person view until you go back to the level and press the 'Action View' switch again, this is mainly the reason I am requesting that 'Acton View' be added to the trainer...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users