• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 d o a flo

d o a flo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Interests:xbox, girls, cars. what more??
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 May 2005 - 05:49 AM

so basically the chip allows you to turn the xbox on or off with a remote and is it a vu meter and a chaser circuit?

#2 Unseen Shadow

Unseen Shadow

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 06:07 AM

yes and no....its not a vu meter and chaser circuit....it has the capability to be hooked up as one...its all about the programming wink.gif ....why dont you try talking to the creator or looking at the faq on the xerc site?

#3 d o a flo

d o a flo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Interests:xbox, girls, cars. what more??
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 17 May 2005 - 06:09 AM

oh i just wanted a quick clairfication. thanks. i didnt know if i wantned it or not. i was just gona do the vu meter mod.

#4 Unseen Shadow

Unseen Shadow

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 06:14 AM

should try talking to pablot and sickdimension wink.gif . let me know how you like it....i was gonna buy one, but all of the sudden my virtual wallet was suprisingly light. Maybe next time i break down and spend an assload of money ill get one smile.gif

#5 SpookieStylez

SpookieStylez

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,121 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE(Unseen Shadow @ May 16 2005, 11:20 PM)
should try talking to pablot and sickdimension wink.gif .    let me know how you like it....i was gonna buy one, but all of the sudden my virtual wallet was suprisingly light.  Maybe next time i break down and spend an assload of money ill get one smile.gif

View Post

its only like $21 on Sickdimentions ...soo its not an ^^assload^^ of money

and from my understanding it is pre-programed for the VU meter and chaser circuts ...you just need to wire all ya led sets up to it + it has the orig. Xerc functions...Im planning on gettin one of these in a week or so when i start my ENVY project tongue.gif

sS

#6 SICKdimension

SICKdimension

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts
  • Interests:TO IM ME, STATE YOUR REASON, DON'T JUST SAY "HEY R U THERE?"
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 17 May 2005 - 05:26 PM

There's 3 codes you can choose from when you buy it, and one is the 12 LED Chaser and Vu Meter. You just wire up your LEDs to the 6 out of 7 ports on the CME, and watch them dance! And yes, it still has all the basic features, like remote turn on, off, eject, and modchip control.

But basically, you are correct. It is all these things, in one chip. That's why it's called the CME (Case Modders Edition). It's the ultimate chip for anyone who uses LEDs!

...All for about $21! Not too bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users