#1 Boneshil420

Boneshil420

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 May 2005 - 09:47 PM

Me again smile.gif I am seriously at the point that I will literally pay somebody to walk through this with me. I tried following slushies tut for the TSOP flash, but I have a Platinum Hits version of 007:AUF, and from what I have read on here, it's an older version that will not and does not work for me. I also tried MechAssault ith it's game save/package (using the same points that I had already soldered from slushies tut), and it says it's is unable to load. If someone could please help me out a little, it would be much appreciated. I'm attempting to perform this flash on a version 1.0 box with a ST TSOP chip. Perhaps if someone could point me to an idiot-proof flash tut that might just do the trick. I have looked at all the tuts, and everyone has a different way of doing it. If anyone has the time and is willing to help, please PM me, contact me on MSN (jay_and_hilary@hotmail.com), or e-mail me at jay_and_hilary@yahoo.com. Thanks all and I am very appreciative to any willing to express their opinions and/or help me out. I'm just so determined to make this work and don't know what to try next, or what I'm doing wrong that I need to do correctly.
Thanks!
-Hil

#2 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,743 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 18 May 2005 - 10:41 PM

well if you dont have any unpatched exploitable games youll have to hotswap the HD and install a dashbaord exploit

#3 Boneshil420

Boneshil420

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 11:17 PM

Thanks to those who offered help smile.gif With your help I have figured out what I was doing wrong, and I will fix and retry tonight when I get the kids to bed and can have a moment of peace! Thanks again guys, sorry to harass you all!
-Hil

#4 jameswalter

jameswalter

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,881 posts
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:08 AM

Both games you have are the newer versions that don't allow the exploit. That is your main problem.

#5 Boneshil420

Boneshil420

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:24 AM

That's what I was thinking too, but in doing some research on my MA game, the numbers end in "01," so I think I may be safe with that one. Anyways, I'm gonna give it a try. I figure it won't hurt to try before I shell out some cash. I was doing things a little incorrectly (including but not limited to forgetting to put my bios in there...whoops!), and now that I have my head screwed on right I'm gonna have another go at it. It's actually my husband's buddy's box, so if I mess up that bad, at least mine still works beerchug.gif ! Thanks!
-Hil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users