#1 lord_straven

lord_straven

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:knowing the basics about my x-box

Posted 19 May 2005 - 03:23 PM

I need help I cannot figure out how to burn Iso's on dvd with nero 6 ultra edition. I have a modded xbox and using a lite on dvd burner. I can't find a thread on it. I need a link on how to burn games with nero 6 ultra with the settings can someone help me out please. I keep making coasters and it won't let me burn with dvd's it acts like it wants to burn with cd's. Plus my computer can recognize it so I know it's not right help me out. Thanks.

#2 jasho

jasho

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 May 2005 - 04:04 PM

Well...assuming that you have already made an Xbox iso file (Xiso), all you would need to do is launch Nero, go to the menu bar and select Recorder -> Burn Image. Then, select your iso file that you created via Qwix, Craxtion, SimpleX, MooGUI, etc...(it has to be an Xbox iso file, but will have the same .iso extension) and another pop-up box will appear. In the upper-left corner, you should see a box that says CD or DVD with a pull-down menu. Make sure that you are in DVD. if not, select it. If you can't, then Nero does not recognize your DVD-Drive as a DVD recorder. You may have to change drives (if you have multiple CD/DVD drives) via a pull-down menu on the toolbar. The only setting you really need to worry about is the speed. First, start out by burning at 2.4x and work your way up from there. If the disc do not work when burning at 2.4x, you may need to get a different brand of discs.

~Jason

#3 deacon187

deacon187

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 May 2005 - 04:13 PM

if your using the smart start thing, you should have to pick cd or dvd first thing soon as it opens, then go to burn image, i only use it to burn cdr, for dvd ive been using clone dvd, only time i got a coaster is when there was a problem with the iso, not the clone dvd software

#4 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 19 May 2005 - 04:39 PM

If its not happening for you use Dvd decrypter. works spot on for burning images and its free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users