• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 speakeztruth

speakeztruth

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 04:04 AM

OK. i'm in quite a bind now, anyone who is reading this. I purchased the xenium ice solderless mod chip fully expecting everything to be cool and fun. Unfortunately, instead of looking at the video chips and RAM chips to determine my version, I assumed it was between 1.0 and 1.5 because the Mfg. Date of the box was 2002. OH how wrong I WAS! Now i am stuck with this mod chip which will not work for my Version 1.6 xbox. So you see, I want to get rid of this chip whilst preparing to buy the correct one. Please, if you are interested, email me a price you think is fair for a BRAND NEW, never used Xenium ICE Solderless Mod Chip. please email me at: speakeztruth@gmail.com i hope that someone will want it. If you are located in LA, even better because then i can just bring you the chip. Please write me ASAP!!!!

#2 ze_olc

ze_olc

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 May 2005 - 05:13 AM

why don't you just buy a 1.6 solderless adapter like the xenium spice? you'll need just the adapter not the whole kit with chip... that would be less troubles and still worth it smile.gif

Edited by ze_olc, 21 May 2005 - 05:14 AM.

#3 speakeztruth

speakeztruth

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 06:52 PM

so if i buy a 1.6 solderless for X.Sp. its very easy? but i still need to sell this xenium ice because i paid for it already =( so i have it in hand, just need a buyer now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users