84 replies to this topic

#76 the_Watchers_eye

the_Watchers_eye

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:56 PM

hi, just like to say well done on this project, as i am sure it is a difficult task to get as far as you have....

2ndly would like to offer my help if its required.... I am a proffesional games tester [tested games for the xbox 360] so can help you with bug reporting, and secondly can help in the sound/music department....

simply send me a PM.... also if you need help on any other games that you are working on then again just PM me....

#77 vicviper74

vicviper74

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 21 December 2005 - 07:53 PM

Sorry been gone I had a 30 day ban sad.gif for some wrong doings. Now im thirty days older and a hellofalot wiser. No more ftp crap for me sleep.gif lol anywho the reason I'm posting is i saw a few screen shots of a first person shooter Wha is that game? cause I was about to be a happy camper thinking it was on xbox. but more thank likely its a Couter strike source. So put the gun to my head torch.gif and fire away and destroy all my dreams of a homebrew FPS ONLINE MULTIPLAYER

#78 SHiZNO

SHiZNO

X-S Expert

• PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 14 January 2006 - 07:00 PM

Scorpion is now playable, soon as I do some texture swaps sub zero, reptile, smoke etc will be in also

Edited by SHiZNO, 14 January 2006 - 07:00 PM.

#79 SHiZNO

SHiZNO

X-S Expert

• PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:01 PM

Sub zero is now playable, and has cool combo capabilitys thanks to his sweep slide

#80 Heet

Heet

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,965 posts
  • Interests:Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Disk space.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 25 January 2006 - 11:46 AM

cant wait! Your pool game rocks btw. tongue.gif

Edited by Heet, 25 January 2006 - 11:48 AM.

#81 LTstab

LTstab

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 07:56 AM

hey ne one here use maya 7.0 or what programs u guys use? i am using a maya ple (personal leraning edition) and am haveing trouble with well... everything i dont know even how to texture uhh.gif so if any of u can give me a hand i would be forever greatefull.

email me at sephirothsdomain@msn.com and or
ltstab@yahoo.com

thanks

#82 Odb718

Odb718

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:33 PM

right now 3DS is the only program Aftershock has an exporter for so that's the only program to do the final steps with. editing the mesh polys with maya is fine, you just have to do all of the texturing with 3DS 7. They don't have the exporter for 8 yet.

Get 3DS max 7 and learn how to UVW map. You can read this tutorial. The pics have been lost to the AOL internets god, but there might be some usefull info for ya.

Otherwise google uvw map tutorials for 3DS. I found one with a shark that helped me out a lot.

*found it. Here's the link.

As it stands now, fighter needs to have only one image for the entire texture job. It's kinda hard at first but once you do it more and more it gets easier.

#83 rocky5

rocky5

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:29 AM

What happend to this project it was looking good.

#84 Maturion

Maturion

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 03 October 2007 - 04:36 PM

Yeah, it would be nice if it would come out soon. But I guess it's dead. Will it still come out?

#85 Pulsemasta

Pulsemasta

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:40 AM

I know, 3 year old thread, but....

If any Aftershock devs are still around and reading this, would it be possible for you to release the source code to this project?? It seemed to have a lot of promise. Hope this reaches someone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users