How Do I Upgrade 2.0 To 2.3?
Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:02 PM
Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:05 PM
Posted 26 March 2003 - 08:10 PM
|You should also back up your old XBMP just incase you dont get 2.0 working.|
you mean 2.3 Lepper!
anyways the way i would do it is:
1. Download latest CVS from #xbins
2. Unzip to a folder on your desktop
3. Edit the config.xml using wordpad. e.g change the settings for my videos, ip etc
4. connect to your xbox via ftp (using flash fxp)
5. Locate the folder on your box that xbmp is in
6. Select all the stuff in your xbmp on your pc's folder and drag it to your xbox's folder.
7. Confirm overwrite all of them.
8. Your done
Posted 27 March 2003 - 01:41 AM
|QUOTE (Hath @ Mar 26 2003, 08:02 PM)|
|when i launch xbmp it says verions 2.0, assuming i have this version how do i ftp the upgrade?|
scrap what you have.
copy over the new version in a new folder.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users