• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 IHATEFUCKINGHACKERS

IHATEFUCKINGHACKERS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 11:52 AM

[B][I]WHY DO YOU HACKERS, THAT OBVIASLY HAVE SOME TALENT, GO ABOUT FUCKING UP REALY GOOD GAMES, NOW LETS NOT BEAT ABOUT THE BUSH , YOU PRICKS REALY DO FUCK UP GOOD GAMES BY MACKING THESE SHIT FUCKING CHEATS, CAUSE YOU ARE SHITE AT THE GAME AND WANT TO BE BETTER THAN EVERY ONE ELSE.
BUT I BET THAT EVEN WITH THE CHEATS YOU ARE STILL SHIT.
RASTER YOU SAID YOU HAVE MADE HACKS FOR GAMES , AND FLAWLESS YOU TO, BILL YOU ARE ANOTHER, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY, FOR FUCK SAKE WHY?
ALL YOU PRICKS HAVE DONE IS RUIN A FEW FANTASTIC GAMES, NOW IF YOU GO ONLINE AND PLAY FOR A WHILE YOU WILL BE GUARENTEED TO PLAY A FEW PEAPLE WITH HACKS, EVEN ON THE KAI LADDER THERE ARE CHEATS, WHY THESE PRICKS ARE EVEN ON THERE IS BEYOND ME.
SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU HACKING BASTERDS IS " FUCK OF AND GET A FUCKING JOB YOU RETARD BASTERDS, AND PUT YOUR SKILL, AND THATS WHAT IT IS A TALLENT AND A SKILL, TO GOOD FUCKING USE.
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif sleeping.gif sleeping.gif sleeping.gif sleeping.gif
SOME ONE THATS REALY FUCKED OF WITH ALL THE CHEATING CUNTS OUT THERE.

#2 LostIt

LostIt

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 12:09 PM

Someone just lost at some Halo 2!

Seriously though... I do hate it when stupid little noobs get spoon fed some cheat or hack they got from an intelligent (maybe misguided) source. It's script kiddies all over again! Reminds me of Yahoo chat and those damn booters and bots. It all started with an intelligent person sharing their talent with the WRONG people. Thank god for friends. At least if they cheat I can go over to their house and kick the crap out of them.

jester.gif

#3 RR-Ericb

RR-Ericb

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 12:24 PM

"ihatefuckinghackers!" dry.gif you are a ball licker,because infact u do lick balls. hacks are ok if your using them in your own room and that everyone is aware your using them,there fun.whats wrong with instead of having 9 grenades i can have a 100,if im playin some one else with the same!..what difference does it make to u ?. Your obviously your one of those silly wankers who gets beat in a match and then blames someone for using hacks because your obviously shit at the game and unable to comprehend simple gaming. Your best of sticking to your atari 2600 and playing millipede u fookn mook!.. blink.gif

Edited by RR-Ericb, 23 May 2005 - 12:25 PM.

#4 LostIt

LostIt

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 12:28 PM

Here we go... pop.gif

#5 mcbraders

mcbraders

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Interests:blah
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 May 2005 - 12:31 PM

hacks arent good shudnt have been made i agree with the guy who made the posts but im not quite as angry as he is and i think he needs to go do spelling class again at school
but he is right

#6 The Zep Man

The Zep Man

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 May 2005 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE(mcbraders @ May 23 2005, 01:42 PM)
hacks arent good shudnt have been made i agree with the guy who made the posts but im not quite as angry as he is and i think he needs to go do spelling class again at school
but he is right

View Post

I'm not saying anything... tongue.gif
*sits down on the couch with some snacks, next to LostIt* Ow yeah, let the flame wars begin! pop.gif

Edited by The Zep Man, 23 May 2005 - 12:38 PM.

#7 [RR]Raster

[RR]Raster

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:06 PM

LOL Ok lissen all you fucking inbred banjo players!!!

I am not going to keep fucking tiping this shit up, but hows is a hack fucking up the game??

SOME GAME HACKS EXSPLAND (cuz im not doing them all)

1 WHOT IS A BAD GAME HACK?

A bad game hack is wher it is client side only, this might be such hacks as PGR2 Car Hacks, molotoves,gunhacks, reload hacks and auto ame are some just to name a cupell.
Theys hacks only work on the player that has them so every 1 is fucked cuz thay dont have it/them.

But my FUCKERS!!! ther is also hacks that are clinet side only that i see as a good hack E.g.... Midnight club 3 i made a hack for that wher you can mod the cop cars this is a good hack which is clinet side only.

2 WHOT IS A GOOD HACK?

A good game hack is wher it is server side this means that when the server has the hack on the room will have the hack.
This is because the server tells the players how menny grenads/molotoves/clips/remoat caharges and so on.
It can even thell the room how fast the ppl shuld and will move.
If all of then pll have the hack then it is not cheating it is just a difrent way of playing the game.

3 WHOT IS A GOOD CLIENT HACK

A good client hack is wher you have a hack join a game and then you chang the roules but not just for yoursellf but for the room.
this might be like when the host sets a game to no exsplosives or pistells only
but you join and forse the room to have exsplosives.

So ther it is you Fucking Slags you all can go get fuckedoff and stick ya heads down the shiter cuz nofucker even likes enny of you.
Incase you moning cunts never notised this is Xbox-Scene Online Web Community > Xbox Game Forums > Game Hacking > Rainbow Six 3 so if you sheap shaging muther fucking donky raaping H,I,V+ dick lickers dont fucking like it get the fuck out you are not whonted in hear we all have jobs and good ones at that.

If you dont like hacks of enny kind dont come in to a hacking forem moning like a fucking tart go get ya slag mates that dont like hack and make your own fucking forum and call it the only forum in the world wher you can bitch like a bitch.

Thanx and have a nice day.

#8 LostIt

LostIt

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:15 PM

These posts are making my brain hurt.

blink.gif

#9 IHATEFUCKINGHACKERS

IHATEFUCKINGHACKERS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:16 PM

WERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET OF YOU WANKER, WHO GIVES A HALF A SECOND FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK, YOU ARE PROBABLY AN OLD 55 YEAR OLD WANKER WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK GAMMING IS ALL ABOUT.
WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU HOMO AND LEARN A BIT OF RESPECT FOR OTHERS. AS FOR MCBRADERS WE AINT HERE TO COMMENT ON PEAPLE FOR SPELLING M8.
LETS FACE IT YOU POST WAS VERY GOOD, N O T.
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

#10 [RR]Raster

[RR]Raster

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:27 PM

accully Dick head im 23, i get off with fucking the mrs and your mrs, who knows more about games and how thay are made than you.
And as for respecd for others why the fuck shuld i show you enny fucking respecked you are probably a fucking child molester who whonts to meat up with kiddys and play with them.

#11 th3rdeye420

th3rdeye420

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE(IHATEFUCKINGHACKERS @ May 23 2005, 08:27 AM)
WERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET OF YOU WANKER, WHO GIVES A HALF A SECOND FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK, YOU ARE PROBABLY AN OLD 55 YEAR OLD WANKER WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK GAMMING IS ALL ABOUT.
WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU HOMO AND LEARN A BIT OF RESPECT FOR OTHERS. AS FOR MCBRADERS WE AINT HERE TO COMMENT ON PEAPLE FOR SPELLING M8.
LETS FACE IT YOU POST WAS VERY GOOD,  N O T.
mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

View Post

angry you are! anoying it is! user posted image

please use spell check in the future I know english might not be your fist language but spell check programs dont care. atleast proof read.

#12 IHATEFUCKINGHACKERS

IHATEFUCKINGHACKERS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE(th3rdeye420 @ May 23 2005, 01:38 PM)
angry you are! anoying it is! user posted image

please use spell check in the future I know english might not be your fist language but spell check programs dont care. atleast proof read.

View Post

NO ONE YOU ARE! FUCK OF YOU WILL! jester.gif jester.gif jester.gif jester.gif
C U N T.

#13 [RR]Raster

[RR]Raster

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:36 PM

Huuuum that makes sence dry.gif

#14 IronestMaiden

IronestMaiden

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 07:12 PM

i think rasta and his clan explained the definitions well,now buddy shut the fuck up and take the nut that comin in ya but,little girl!

#15 [RR]Raster

[RR]Raster

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 07:23 PM

I wuld just like to make one more point which is ammed at IHATEFUCKINGHACKERS and his anty hacker girl frends.

It duz take some one with abit about them to no how to hack but in realaty do you and ya girl frend's think that game hacking is wher it all end's?

let me assour you and the anty hacker slag's round you that it duzent end ther.

so you might whont to rethink next time befor comeing in to a hackers forum befor you start shouting your fucking mouths off ask your selfs this,, if i piss theys hackers off will thay stop hacking the games and look at ways of hacking my shitty littel fire wall?.

that is all thanx. biggrin.gif

Edited by [RR]Raster, 23 May 2005 - 07:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users