3 replies to this topic

#1 apocknight

apocknight

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 08:51 AM

I have a 1.6 xbox I used itools 1.7.5 UDE2 PBL-Metoo and EvoxM8 than upgraded my harddrive to 120gb. now I want to upgrade to 250gb harddrive but I dont just want to copy my 120gb harddrive info on to the new harddrive.

I want to set up UXE nkpatcher10 virtual C and eeprom EVOXm8 and dual-boot with evolutionx and unleashx.

I have been reading page after page and all I got to show for it is a headache. I need to know how to do it with as few steps as possible.

I was thinking about puting the original 8gb harddrive removing ude2 than installing krayzie uxe but than with c shadowed how would I copy the files to use with xboxhdm? and is there anyway I can do what I want to do with just xboxhdm? with out building the drive file by file. smile.gif

would much appreciate any advise anyone can give me.

#2 Cio

Cio

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:33 AM

Strip the needed files from krayzies auto installer (C drive files and shadowc img)
Then put those on an xboxhdm boot cd
Boot xbodhm and build the drive

Afterwards FTP all e/f files via a boot disk thats runs evox or whatever (since u only have a modded C and no dashbord on the HD)

#3 apocknight

apocknight

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 11:05 AM

I have evolutionx on both the 8gb and the 120gb. but what if I uninstalled UDE2 from the 8gb to normal setup and than used krayzies. Could the C be copyed if it was shadowed?

#4 Cio

Cio

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 26 May 2005 - 01:34 PM

Hmz if you have an exploitable game, u can just build the new HD with nothing but the savegame on it, then lock the Hd and boot the exploit disk (all in the new HD)

All you need then is xboxhdm/installer savegame/eeprom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users