#1 jsonfield

jsonfield

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 27 May 2005 - 07:12 AM

Ok I have tried the new X2ool program and the blue that it makes is not as cool looking as the blue from flashing with Slayers 2.6 M8_bos. I have tried to take the bios out of the slayers files but I cant get it to work.

My questions is:

Is there a way to duplicate the Blue xbox boot logo that the slayers 2.6 cd creates when you flash your chip? I want to use the new x2 5xxx bios but I like the blue X with the grey Xbox text that slayers makes. I have tryied to match these colors myself but it never turns out right?

THank You,

#2 NghtShd

NghtShd

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Trying to think of absolutely nothing for extended periods.
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 28 May 2005 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE(jsonfield @ May 27 2005, 03:23 AM)
Ok I have tried the new X2ool program and the blue that it makes is not as cool looking as the blue from flashing with Slayers 2.6 M8_bos. I have tried to take the bios out of the slayers files but I cant get it to work.

My questions is:

Is there a way to duplicate the Blue xbox boot logo that the slayers 2.6 cd creates when you flash your chip? I want to use the new x2 5xxx  bios but I like the blue X with the grey Xbox text that slayers makes. I have tryied to match these colors myself but it never turns out right?

THank You,

View Post

If the BIOS you want to copy is supported by XBtool or EVtool then load it into one of those and save a preset. Put that preset into X2ool's themes folder and when X2ool starts up the preset will be converted to an X2ool logo theme.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users