• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 psyko_chewbacca

psyko_chewbacca

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Playing Xbox games, mostly Shooters!
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 May 2005 - 11:17 PM

Hi, I want an 128 mb ram upgraded motherboard (And maybe the psu if you have it). I have a GP32, I don't know if you know this, it's an underground handheld console (just go at www.gp32x.com to find out what it is). I don't play on it really often so if you want it, it could be yours. Mine overclock up to 200MHz 100% stable an is an unlit version (which means it consumes less power thus you will get more playtime on a set of batteries) with a modded glass screen (less scratches). I also made a wormlight to see in the dark (which works really well!) and it comes boxed with a carry case, the usb cable, an AC adapter to plug it when you don't have batteries(US and canada) and a 128mb memory card. If anyone id interested in trading PM me, I also have a 1.6 motherboard along with a psu I would like to get rid of when I will have my new motherboard. It has all the soldering job done to fit an Xecuter 3 CE (I would like if it's possible that the 128MB motherboard has also the soldering job done for an Xecuter 3 CE). Anyway I hope I'll find someone interested in this trade!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users