No replies to this topic

#1 someweirdguy

someweirdguy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 01:45 AM

For sale is my version 1.0 XBox motherboard, which I suppose should be considered broken. I installed a modchip, which works, but I did have some difficulty with the d0 point. The trace is pulled up a little bit, and the trace to the right of it is pulled up pretty drastically. Regardless, this part of the mb works. I soldered the d0 wire to the trace and ignored the trace next to it, and it boots the BIOS without complaint. Still, I wanted to mention this part of the board since I'd like to disclose everything about it.

The other thing is that the LAN doesn't work. This, I'm not so sure about, but have been told by a few people that it's a bad PHY chip. This is really the reason that I'm selling the board, because as mentioned before, I've got the mod working fine.

I'm not sure if I should take out the LPC header pin before shipping, so let me know if the buyer has a preference.

I'm sure it can be fully useable if bought by the right person. I'd just like to recoup some of the money I'm going to lose when I buy a new board from my friend. Give me an offer for this, but I'm looking to get over $20.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users