#1 Songoku

Songoku

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:40 AM

Hi there,
i am interested in intalling the latest ms dash on my Xbox. I have read that i can put in a newish game and the latest ms dash will install automaticly or to use auto installer delux but i have no game nor auto installer deluxe so i am asking for a way to install the latest ms dash manualy. I have a backup of a C-Drive including the latest ms dash version. Now i want to make an installer which installs the latest ms dash. The only thing i need is to know which files to replace on the C-Drive including the old ms dash. Thanks for help.

#2 misterhoangdai

misterhoangdai

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 28 May 2005 - 07:54 PM

the MS dash doesnt matter unless you're using xbox live or if you're gonna mod your xbox. and even that doesn't matter anymore as they have UXE.

#3 Songoku

Songoku

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:04 PM

i know that the ms dash does not matter for modding but i need to have the latest dash because i want to use krayzie´s eee installer and this installer only works with the latest dash. Thanks for reply

#4 lilhubbyboy

lilhubbyboy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:33 PM

just use auto installer deluxe.. it comes with the latest M$ dash.. that should work.. and since you backed up your c drive, all you have to do is back up your t and u data folders for your saved games and you should be good to go.. just reformat your hdd with the auto installer deluxe with the option to format to stock.. that should give you the latest M$ dash.. hope that helps

#5 Songoku

Songoku

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:59 PM

i do not want to use auto installer deluxe i want to make my own installer based on krayzie´s so i need only ones to transfer the gamesave to my harddrive and then doing everything over the gamesave exploit. With krayzie´s installer i have everything the only thing i need to know is which files to replace so that my dash will be the lates one. thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users