1 reply to this topic

#1 metalhead212

metalhead212

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:17 AM

This is going to be a short one because there is no need to really get into any type of depth with this review.

Graphics:
The graphics of this game are horrid. They look like something that would have been made for the playstation somewhere in between the launch of the PS2 and the PSX's death. It offers nothing special and is a real turn off.

user posted image

Sound:
The sound in this game is just as bad as the visuals. Everything is twangy and very distorted. Nothing is as clear as what it should be.

user posted image

Gameplay:
The gameplay offers nothing. And when I say nothing I mean NOTHING. It is total crap. You can fly in the air but not high, you can run on the ground but not fast. Your attacks are slow and very choppy. The controls in the game are ok, but the camera sucks.

user posted image

Story:
The story in this game is just like every other DBZ game. It is just a rehashing of the series. Normally I wouldn't mind, but I was expecting a little bit more from this game.

user posted image

Bottom Line:
Bottom line avoid this game at all cost. This is not worth the money to rent and for sure not worth the money to buy. I want my fifty dollars back!!!! The only good aspect of the game is that someone else can play through the game with you and suffer alongside you. 1 out of 10. This game offers nothing.

#2 Cryofax

Cryofax

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:32 PM

I agree this is not a good game, but if you're hard up for some co-op action, it has a certain appeal, especially for younger kids. There is some fun to be had in finding every hidden "treasure" on the way to the boss fights. The combat does get pretty old fast, but you usually at least have to figure out the best way to beat each boss, but that doesn't take long. Again not a bad game for younger kids to play co-op. Anyone over 10 is going to get bored with this after half an hour.

- Cryo

Edited by Cryofax, 31 May 2005 - 09:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users