#16 Andy51

Andy51

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 01 June 2005 - 10:19 PM

My god... 10 years????????????? Better have like a billion levels... and 20 discs needed to have the whole game... and.. half life 2 graphics is good enough...

#17 Twasi

Twasi

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:21 AM

I'm sure it will come out and bomb like most other games that took this long. I love a few years ago when it became apparant the game would never come out alot of people reffered to it as "duke nukem forever.. in development" or "duke nukem whenever"

#18 redwolf

redwolf

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 June 2005 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE(Twasi @ Jun 3 2005, 01:32 AM)
the game would never come out alot of people reffered to it as "duke nukem forever.. in development" or "duke nukem whenever"

View Post

laugh.gif

that game better be (if it ever comes out) good cos if this is true in development then i would expect they need to change the whole game from character design to textures. Game like Shenmue was in development for about 7 years (if i remember) and the game was huge, came out in Dreamcast with everyone going "woo, never seen graphic like that" then the second version (or the rest of the game) the graphic was out of date. specially when it came on Xbox, graphic was not high standard to other Xbox titles. ph34r.gif

#19 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 June 2005 - 01:58 AM

theres a difference between shenmues concept being 7 years time span, compared to a DELAY of a game for 7 years.

Duke 4ever concept started in '96, was mentioned in '97, and shown in '98, and was supposed to be on shelves in 2000.

Ummm, I dont see it shelves ph34r.gif its just laughable now rotfl.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users