#1 cracksmoke

cracksmoke

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 04:14 AM

I have a 1.2 XBOX and a X2.2 pro with a Maxtor 120gig

my cousin was using it and playing the new WWE game from the HD and he went to XBOX LIVE and it meased up the XBOX it updated the dashboard and now it dont work it wasnt even hooked up to the internet

(since one of my XBOX's mobo died I sometimes leave the HD unlocked when trying new things)

I put the unlocked HD into a 1.4 with a X3 chip in it and used the FTP feature of the X3 bios to FTP the backed up C and E Drive that I have from the XBOX before it got meased up and put the HD back into the XBOX with the X2.2 pro chip then booted up and it worked fine but when I turned it off and back on again it was FRAG and Error 16 which is a dashboard error

so why did it work when I turned it on and played a game but when I turned it off and then back on the next day it dont work

and yes I am sure no one touched it over night

PLEASE HELP

#2 Strud1512

Strud1512

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 June 2005 - 04:57 AM

Error 16 is mostly caused by the clock not being set. Go to the MS dash and set the date/time (if you can access it - it depends on the bios you are running). Try booting from CD.

Edited by Strud1512, 02 June 2005 - 04:59 AM.

#3 cracksmoke

cracksmoke

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE(Strud1512 @ Jun 2 2005, 01:08 AM)
Error 16 is mostly caused by the clock not being set. Go to the MS dash and set the date/time (if you can access it - it depends on the bios you are running). Try booting from CD.

View Post

well then why did it work once it was never unpluged from power over night

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users