Posted 03 June 2005 - 05:25 AM
Posted 03 June 2005 - 05:43 AM
Posted 03 June 2005 - 03:36 PM
Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:46 AM
I did all these blindly with no video. I have two other v1.0 xbox's for guidance in the menus.
1. Reflashing the TSOP. I reflashed and changed the color of the power led from green to orange to verify the flash was correct. No fix
2. Reflashing the eeprom with a backup. I reflashed the eeprom , then did a backup to see if the eeprom saved to the hard drive. Eeprom backedup, but no fix
3. Changing the AV cord. Also tried an Advance AV cord.
4. Buying a X3 modchip and installing it. Still no audio or video. (also tried Aladdin and Openbox modchips only because I had spares.
5. NTSC / PAL video switch disk. Switching from pal to ntsc or ntsc to pal, made no change. (In theory if that were the problem, I should still have audio? Is this correct?).
6. Hooked my xbox AV cord up to my PC Tuner card and tried all different types of regions NTSC-M, PAL-BGHIDK PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-NCOMBO, SECAM. No fix.
7. Swapped unlocked "working" harddrives with modchip installed. No fix.
8. I even connect the sharp point. If you don't know what I'm talking about on this one, don't worry about it. It didn't work anyway. I has to do with the Tsop brand you have.
9. Tried booting off all four bank of the Tsop. No fix.
10. There may be more things I've tried, but I can't think of anymore now.
Heres something you can try. I stopped throwing money at this xbox, but maybe you could for awhile (your turn ). I was told to try a VGA box (not the cheap ones). Also told to try a RGB Scart cable, but after reading up on that. I think those are for TV's over seas (I'm in America).
Edited by okayama, 15 June 2005 - 04:48 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users