• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 21 June 2005 - 11:46 AM

why not go for a European unit? then you wouldn't have to mess with the power at all wink.gif

#47 nj12nets

nj12nets

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 June 2005 - 12:24 PM

i dont t hink you can know when it will come out until ms announces release dates for worldwide and then see w h at youll have to do. thats the only way to tell

#48 frenzy987

frenzy987

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 June 2005 - 04:52 AM

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Jun 21 2005, 11:57 AM)
why not go for a European unit? then you wouldn't have to mess with the power at all  wink.gif

View Post

Dollar conversion factor smile.gif I get a lot more for my buck from the US dollar

#49 Twasi

Twasi

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 05:03 AM

I couldn't imagine going to Europe anymore, the conversion rate is horrible for us, Stupid weak dollar. A few buddies went there a year or so ago. He said to eat fastfood for a meal it was upwards of $10. This was in england where the pound is almost twice as strong as the dollar. I've always wanted to go to england or anywhere in Europe for that matter but the fact is going over there with $2000 and getting a little more than 1000 pounds has kept me from doing it, atleast for right now sad.gif .

#50 scienide

scienide

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE(whet1134 @ Jun 3 2005, 09:19 PM)
He told IGN that he expects "the entire world to enjoy Xbox360 before Christmas."  Besides, one of us European folk will mail you one if you ask nicely wink.gif.

View Post

A trip to the netherlands.... getting a 360... and hanging out in the coffeeshop smile.gif ....

Expensive 360 that will be sad.gif

With kind regards
Marco (NL)

#51 Twasi

Twasi

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 09:59 AM

We'll I don't want to start a whole new thread about this so I'll just say it here since you brought up IGN indirectly. IGN is up on the market and the asking price is around 800million. So you guys wanna pool our savings and buy IGN? jester.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users