1 reply to this topic

#1 nick14874

nick14874

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 10 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 03 June 2005 - 07:13 PM

Every one i need help soft moding my xbox for halo 2 i want to know how to auto aim and super bounce If you can help me i would greatly apprietiate it my live gamer tag is m0bstyle < that is a zero in m0b or add my aol nick14874. Thank you

#2 xbox_maister

xbox_maister

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:xbox, cars, girls, computers and everything that makes life worth living...
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 03 June 2005 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE(nick14874 @ Jun 3 2005, 09:24 PM)
Every one i need help soft moding my xbox for halo 2 i want to know how to auto aim and super bounce If you can help me i would greatly apprietiate it my live gamer tag is m0bstyle < that is a zero in m0b or add my aol nick14874. Thank you

View Post

a softmod wont make your halo2 modded, you need to modify some files on halo2 on your pc and then burn it over to a dvd, but you will need either a modchip or a softmod to run that disc on your xbox...

and next time please search or atleast read the tutorials...

I assume you have a stock xbox (cus of the gamertag on live) if so please note that a softmod or modchip will ban you from live, and if you use the modifyed halo2 disc for playing live you will be cheating on live, and cheating on live is only for people that doesnt have true gaming spirit...... dry.gif

EDIT: spelling..

xM

Edited by xbox_maister, 03 June 2005 - 07:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users