PantsOnFire

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 June 2005 - 01:43 PM

One thing I'm always finding tricky, especially when im say, playing a music track, then browing forums with FlexiBrowser/YARSS etc. Is to fast forward and rewind effectively through the music track.

The bar pops up (useful), to show the time so far / time to go. But disappears way too quickly. On certain screens, you can be left with a track that is fast-forwarding or rewinding iteslf and have no idea where abouts you are. It's quite disorientating.

I quite often find myself at the main menu when I'm listening to music, usually because I might fire something else up/prepare something else to watch/listen to next, like a playlist or something. Could we have 'time to go' on a music track added to the main menu? I think this would be a nice idea. Would be nice to see the same in ful screen vis also. :-)

Or even, perhaps, a bigger font for the duration values (given, there's not really room for that on the main menu, but in full screen it could be done).

Anyway, not huge suggestions, but just little things that make using/listening to music that bit more efficient/effective/easy for the user.

Thanks,
PantsOnFire.

#2 JayDee

JayDee

X-S Legend

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,750 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:40 PM

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=213812

XBMP is dead and have been officaly for over a year. The last addition to XBMP cvs was done 1 years ago so posting suggestions on how to upgrade the program is just silly.

Use XBMC instead....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users