• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 slash007

slash007

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:41 PM

I installed my xenium ice on a 1.6 and used the pinheader install and rebuilt the lpc. When my xbox first boots up, the chip lights green and then off and then the xbox reboots and then frags. Does the chip lighting up green mean that I installed the pin header correctly and need to troubleshoot a differnent area? I am stumped and just trying to narrow it down. Thanks.

#2 slash007

slash007

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:52 PM

also, when i attach the chip to the pinheader, it frags, but with the chip off, if boots fine. I have tried both normal and recovery mode as well. I have spent countless hours on this and would appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance:)

#3 Sempai

Sempai

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:56 PM

try starting the xbox by hitting the eject button. thus triggering the Chip first.
Have you tried to upgrade to the xenium OS 2.3.0?
just some ideas, I have a 1.0 and a 1.4 that i am working on.

#4 slash007

slash007

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 11:57 PM

I tried pushing eject first with no luck. about the os, don't I have to upgrade it by installing the chip and having it work first? Anyhow, my main question now is, by the chip lighting up green when it first comes on, does that mean that my pinheader install is good and that I should troubleshoot elsewhere? thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users