• Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 17 June 2006 - 05:51 AM

gah gc your awesome this movie kicks ass

#62 gcskate27

gcskate27

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts
  • Interests:video games, prgramming, comps, skateboarding, cooking, taking care of my lizards and dachshund
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:48 AM

np i seriously thought you were joking... and yeah that movie rules... beerchug.gif

#63 melongstrike

melongstrike

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:38 AM

Okay, this hasn't been all that long ago. Maybe... 10 years, if that?

The movie was about some kind of alien. The setting was a military base (I believe). All I remember about these "things" are that they looked like wads of spaghetti. They had tentacles and they went in this chich while she was relaxing in the bath tub. I believe she was in on-base housing and these "things" were in the ceiling (I think). In one part the whole base goes completely psychotic because of these things.

Can anyone help?

@gadgetHacks er

Invasion of the Body Snatchers http://imdb.com/title/tt0077745/

boys screams (giving their location away) as they climb into a helicoper

#64 biggieandmoe

biggieandmoe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 10 August 2006 - 02:27 AM

I'm sorry to bump a one old month thread but I am trying to remember a movie I saw. It starred Jay Mohr I believe and it was about the mafia. It was a comedy about the mafia. It gave me great laughs. Hopefully someone remembers what it was. I saw it around in 1999-2000 I believe on VHS.

#65 biggieandmoe

biggieandmoe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 11 August 2006 - 04:27 AM

I found out what the movie was called. Google is my friend, not imdb

#66 chuxterofdoom

chuxterofdoom

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 11 August 2006 - 06:12 AM

Ok I got a toughie.

I don't remember much about this movie as I was pretty young when I saw it, so here goes.

There was this boy in it who would hide dirty magazines in his toilet. He would go to the kitchen get a piece of meat out of the fridge and cut a hole in it and *ahem* masturbate or have sex with it. He would then put the meat back in the fridge and then the mother would cook it for his dad I believe.

Another part of the movie has a girl, not sure how old, have a line of boys pay her a quarter or something to see her panties. She would pull up her dress and show them for money.

This is all I remember from this movie. If I remember correctly I saw it on Cinemax back in the late 80's. If anyone could help with the name that would be awesome.

Thx.

#67 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE(chuxterofdoom @ Aug 11 2006, 01:19 AM) View Post

Ok I got a toughie.

I don't remember much about this movie as I was pretty young when I saw it, so here goes.

There was this boy in it who would hide dirty magazines in his toilet. He would go to the kitchen get a piece of meat out of the fridge and cut a hole in it and *ahem* masturbate or have sex with it. He would then put the meat back in the fridge and then the mother would cook it for his dad I believe.

Another part of the movie has a girl, not sure how old, have a line of boys pay her a quarter or something to see her panties. She would pull up her dress and show them for money.

This is all I remember from this movie. If I remember correctly I saw it on Cinemax back in the late 80's. If anyone could help with the name that would be awesome.

Thx.

Not sure if this is it, because I haven't seen since I was a kid. I did see the last half hour a few years ago and even though it's one of my favorites I don't know what it's called. I figured I'd describe a little more in case someone else knows. That is if it's the same movie, since I don't remember the "meat masturbation."

Anyway, the movie I thought of when you mentioned the girl and line of boys(even though it's pretty common in movies probably) was a movie from the late 80's most likely. It was about a boy growing up during World War II in England. His father was in the war, his sister was boy crazy and at the end was pregnant by a soldier. At one point the father came back with an old rusty can he had found in the ocean. It was Jam inside and they were hesitant to eat it, but then loved it because of all the rationing. They would often go into their bunker during bombing raids. There was a scene where a blimp got loose and was drifting around their neighborhood ripping tiles off roofs until it was shot down. The women would draw lines on the back of their legs to make it look like they were wearing nylons since nylon was rationed. Eventually their house was bombed and they had to move. The boy cried because the fire melted his tin soldiers. His friends, which were kind of bullyish made fun of him I think. It was these boys who lined up to see the girl's whoo haa. I think they walked across a plank in a destroyed house to see. After their house got bombed they moved in with their grandparents. They lived on a river and the grandfather taught the boy how to use the boat and would play cricket with him. He was upset when the boy pitched him a wicked googly. While on the river planes flew by and dropped bombs which landed in the water. The shock killed tons of fish and they took them back to eat. I believe the very end had the grandfather taking the boy to school and when he got there upset he had to start school the school had been bombed and he was happy then. I think it ended with them laughing on the way home.

Is that the movie you were thinking of?

#68 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 03:58 AM

Still don't know if it was the movie you were talking about, but I found the name of the movie I was thinking.

Hope & Glory.

#69 ajstead

ajstead

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:16 AM

Don't know if anybody still hits this forum, but this one has been driving me crazy for years!

I saw this on Cinemax (I think) in the 80's. It was about a wealthy woman who is unsatisfied in her marriage to a cheating husband. They have a young boy staying with them and I THINK he is her step son. He really bugs the crap out of her. There's a scene where the three of them are eating dinner and the kid keeps dropping his fork so he can get under the table and look up her dress. He gets more bold and actually touches her inner thigh before she scolds him and tells him to hold on to his fork!

There's also a pretty steamy scene where she is having sex with a male prostitue. I remember an overhead shot with a disco ball throwing light all around her.

ANY ideas???

#70 obilarkins

obilarkins

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE(DjO @ Jun 8 2005, 07:00 AM) View Post

anyone remember a movie that was set in the future in space where this guy was a boxer of some sorts and he had to fight aliens. I think the aliens lived among the humans. I don't remember much else except that there was a handicap system in the form or a red or blue light.

I remember this movie from over 10 years ago or so but have never remembered the name.

*edit* I don't remember any actors names *edit*

I think the name of the film your looking for is called Arena

#71 skeptikal

skeptikal

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:44 AM

QUOTE(adfinder23 @ May 18 2006, 11:14 PM) View Post

Bad Ronald
Kick ass. I don't know if you were messing with me still, but eitherway it inspired to look again. And this time I found it.

It's called "Savage Harvest"

I found it here(about 6 movies down on the list):

Savage Harvest

I should check out more of the movies on that list. Good cheeziness.

Dude, I am so glad somebody remembers that damn lion movie. I have had that movie in my head since I was little. i have grilled my entire family and group of friends so much that I was beginning to think it might have been some f'd up dream I had. Didn't it have lions, panthers, and tigers all around the house? Thanks adfinder and whoever found the name of this flick.

SkEp

#72 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:09 AM

recent zombie movie that is not Diary of the dead nor zombie diaries.

Begins with a video recording of a wedding? some type of good mood thing. zombies run wild, everyoone dies.

military comes in at end and kills some prick who acts dead, finds video.

my dad is killing me asking what flick this is.

#73 leenaray

leenaray

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:05 AM

well i watched a movie on local channel but missed the cast was not even that poplar the story was about a street kid who ran away from some place n hide in the ceiling area of a super store n they he found his mother n was a gifted artist like his mom

#74 riggythompson

riggythompson

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:50 AM

can you help me remember the title of this movie. It's an old one. Starred by 2 young boys who in the movie are brothers with an abusive stepdad and they have this red small wheelbarrow? And that they were able to make a mini plane? been wanting to download that but cant remember sad.gif

_________

vita mix recipes

#75 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:42 PM

lol, radio flyer.

Edited by ILLusions0fGrander, 02 February 2011 - 09:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users