4 replies to this topic

#1 obiecent

obiecent

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 02:47 PM

a gameplay review of this immensely funny game lol.

Firstly this is def a great game, although its based on Metal slug its amazin...

So the game is all cartoon affect which is great, but wats better cartoon death!! lol. and aliens!

So i got a crap pee shooter but it seems 2 work well, and then i find u can go underground and grab ppl how cool is that. i was like laugh.gif
So carry on throught and lots of funny things 2 do like jump on there heads and eat them ! this is ment to be for 3+ and its well violent lol.

Bosses are a bit tricky but then i killed them,

Gameplay- 9/10 aliens, cartoons, vilents wat more cud u ask 4??

Graphics- 2/10 for the graphics on the other hand 10/10 cuz there are no glitches or camera problems lol.

Sounds- 8/10 music, death guns and head munchin aliens coolio! noises lol.

Gamelength- 8/10 i cant even complete the first chapter wit a mate so 2 playa how gay is that!! so quite long unless im being a retard

Overall- 8/10 worth a go and def worth a go if u got kids there be laughing ther heads off as they play

#2 XBL_SUCKS

XBL_SUCKS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 09 June 2005 - 08:10 PM

I remember that game was on Newgrounds for a while. I didn't like it too much but it is worth checking out if you got some young ones at home or liked the concept of it

#3 SweBaztard-SmartXX

SweBaztard-SmartXX

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 December 2005 - 03:29 PM

Some dudes made it in flash and presented in on newgrounds.com. Now its out for xbox, ps2, gamecube. Nice.

#4 Helios

Helios

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 12 January 2006 - 06:43 PM

Yeah fancy that... I bet whoever made Alien Hominid NEVER thought in a million years that they would be raking in the cash from their FLASH game coming on the Xbox, PS2 and GC. Anyway I should get it.... Havent seen it in Australia yet though

#5 jigsawhc

jigsawhc

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:00 PM

I tried the XBLA version and found it to be difficult on the normal setting. The enemy's fire is hard to see so it makes the game pretty hard.

My mini review.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users