#1 moviecut

moviecut

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 01:51 PM

hi there!

don`t get me wrong, i like the build 565 very very much! it`s really stable and has some really nice new features. but i wonder, when there will be the next wip-build. i like to have something that not everyone has cool.gif

#2 Pillzburydoofus

Pillzburydoofus

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 June 2005 - 02:21 AM

I noticed that once I updated, the "Check WIP" option is no longer available. What happened?

#3 isaac_24

isaac_24

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 07:29 AM

Ive noticed that with the final releases, you need to launch UX through the File Manager for the WIP Update to show. This is not required for WIP releases.

#4 ratx

ratx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 01:07 PM

I belive the 565 Update.xml told your WIP to upgrade to a A build so you're not running a WIP any more - hence no Update WIP option... I imagine when new WIPs come out you might have to run an older actual "WIP" version... current WIP is still 563 I belive...

#5 Mr.INSANE

Mr.INSANE

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 23 June 2005 - 08:59 PM

i think that was actualy the last release seeing it has been about a week and we havent heard from unleashx

#6 sr_sparky

sr_sparky

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 June 2005 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE(Mr.INSANE @ Jun 23 2005, 10:10 PM)
i think that was actualy the last release seeing it has been about a week and we havent heard from unleashx

View Post

Unleashx is busy, just like the rest of us. Last time that he hadn't been on the forums for a while, he came back in about about a month or so with some absolutely fantastic new features. So please, these sort of comments get no-where. James will be back when he is back (he is probably away, or working hard at work).

For now, enjoy the great dash that he has created, if you dont, go elsewhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users