RUiN

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:08 AM

Wait, what were we talikng about yes, My toughts on how the new 360 looks too much like a PS2. sorry I got lost in some cycoballe some little kid was throwing at me and totaly lost trake of the thread. Wow when they say stupid people make you loose your mind, I think they mean that stupid people steal your mind, but they are to stupid to use the smarts, so all is lost!!!

owthouse333 STFU smile.gif have a nice day smile.gif

#32 Tacoma_Kyle

Tacoma_Kyle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:26 AM

By the way, you cannot logically argue with a opinion.And I believe the first post was an opinion. You can state an objecting opinion, but that doesn't make the initial one incorrect.

Edited by Tacoma_Kyle, 11 June 2005 - 06:28 AM.

#33 Owtlaw333

Owtlaw333

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:30 AM

Can't wait for you to get outta highschool and into the real world and outta the fantasy land that you've created here. And quit makin' up words... it only makes you look more like an idiot (but mostly cuz it irritates me). And now you back out after saying you were gunna continue? Ran outta ammo? Did you really have any in the first place? Keep fighting with ur army of one... nobody's comin' ta help you.

#34 RUiN

RUiN

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:47 AM

The post by ,Tacoma_Kyle, suports me (at leats makes you look like an ass) and you must be in school" high" or not you are one of the most l33t guys here, lol, sarcasme sux dosent it? Grab your B@lls and have a good time, you can s$k it and swallow Bi@tch.

What a F@G outcast333 is, and yes I know I didnt call him/heshe, by their name, just to make sure they arent going to flame, too late ,you are a flamer(gay flamer not sure, you make the call) LOL

BTW. You cant wait till I get out of high school , is that so you can ask me on a date(your first) and not feel juility?

LOL you nIk should be outpast yourbedtime123 LOL l0053r

Edited by RUiN, 11 June 2005 - 07:00 AM.

#35 bruteostrich

bruteostrich

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 07:59 AM

Ok children.
Does this user posted imageLook like this?user posted image

#36 bruteostrich

bruteostrich

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:02 AM

And yes that is my personal photo from e3.
My point is, they look about as similar as

this user posted image and
this user posted image

#37 RUiN

RUiN

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:24 AM

Ok how dose one look like a circle and one look like a rectangle since bouth are a rectangle. Next time dont smoke before you post smile.gif

#38 ubernewb

ubernewb

now 58% uber'er

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,016 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 11 June 2005 - 09:18 AM

user posted image

laugh.gif

#39 Staple

Staple

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 11 June 2005 - 09:37 AM

ppl are getting pretty stupid over the way something looks or the size it is............aint got better things to do then cry about petty things?

#40 RUiN

RUiN

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 10:31 AM

ubernewb...... You have to be kiding, I mean realy your point is, for lack of a better term, pointless. Most cars are simalar, but to compaire a fararri to a pinto? You must have thaught about this for too long and your brain went to mush. Try and compaire oranges and tangarines! That would be more of a reasonable comparision, but then again that would make my point even stronger. So make all your wild and unreasonable arguments but if you stop and think (no jumping to emotional conclusions) then you have to see my point.

BTW you are pretty good with paint shop, how are you with reality?

Edited by RUiN, 11 June 2005 - 10:32 AM.

#41 ubernewb

ubernewb

now 58% uber'er

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,016 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 11 June 2005 - 11:09 AM

yes, but i think you missed my point..

i'm not saying that they aren't somewhat similar in 'looks' .. i think they do share a few cosmetic features, but then again so do most dvd players out right now. the time of radical new designs is gone (for now at least) everyone is looking at everybody else when they design something new. i wouldn't neccessarily say it's because m$ wants to 'copy' sony though.. it's just that that's what people want right now. people want sleek looking products, plain and simple. m$ knows that.. that's why they chose this design over the other prototypes they made (from that 360 video)

that's what i was hinting at with the car thing.. things are made how they are for a purpose, not neccessarily because they are choosing to mimic another product.. you think ferrari thought of the pinto when designing the modena? of course not..

get what i'm saying?

and there's no need to get defensive and use insults to make yourself superior.. it is possible to make your point without being an ass. beerchug.gif

Edited by ubernewb, 11 June 2005 - 11:11 AM.

#42 Sylvester182

Sylvester182

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:35 PM

Xbox360 resembles a PS2?..That's the most retarded crap I've ever heard.

#43 Mkulrey

Mkulrey

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 01:20 PM

those are about as similar as a skyline and a taurus.

Hey... dont compare a skyline to a taurus. A Taurus Blows it out of the water biggrin.gif i got a 1996 Taurus GL which is faded pink wink.gif . I call it Pink Lady biggrin.gif beerchug.gif

#44 Carlo210

Carlo210

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 11 June 2005 - 04:53 PM

Ruin, please think before you speak.

He tries to insult outlaw33 by calling him outhouse33? Haw haw, leave.

The xbox 360 is a console, therefore why it resembles another console. It has no similar design similarites though. Memory card slots are there. oh no, thery should've just taken them out to stop people from you like making these stupid insults to people who know who they are talking about, like outlaw333.

How does saying someone wants to ask you on a date insult him/her? The p[erson you are insulting obviously knows that it isn't true, so how is it offensive.

go, come on, say you did my mom last night. It won't affect me because I know you didn't do my mom, therefore making you sound like a jackass, which you are.

Ruin, STFU ! LEAVE if you wan't to make fun of people, go on yahoo chat or some shit where you can add people who actually want to hear you. Like honsetly, we come in and say there is nothing about the 360 which resembles the ps2 (there isnt) and boom you turn into some 11 year old child with "you can't get laid!" flowing out of your mouth. how would you know someone can't get laid? Honestly it ISN'T an arguement Winning Insult. You can't insult to win in an arguement, you have to do what outlaw (and everyone else, plus me) is doing. PUSH OUT THE REAL FACTS and show you that we are mature beings who don't like to make fun of peoples small-sized dens which we supposedly like to 'whack' off in.

rolleyes.gif < minus the smile on his face

Why don't you get off of your computer and read some books, socialize, learn how to gather information over forums, and be mature because damnit kid, this isn't the place for people like you.

Edit: Also, your grammar is horrible.

Edited by Carlo210, 11 June 2005 - 04:55 PM.

#45 mastersloth

mastersloth

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:41 PM

Xbox 360 is far superior to the ps2 in the looks department. Period. tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users