360 Looks Too Much Like Ps2
Posted 14 June 2005 - 02:27 AM
Posted 14 June 2005 - 02:39 AM
call me foolish, but i would take a scanner over a lunchbox any day
http://home.comcast....1/gamelunch.bmp (the board won't let me use img tags on a bmp and i'm to lazy to reformat the pic)
seriously though, the x360 looks nothing like a ps2 cosmetically. i suppose all twoer desktop cases look the same to the person who started this thread since they all stand up, have dvd drives in the front, a power button, and some usb ports.
Posted 14 June 2005 - 03:10 AM
Posted 14 June 2005 - 04:54 AM
Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:50 AM
1) Both stand on their sides( at leat the PS2 dosenbt have too)
2) Both Have rectangulare slots in the front.
3) Both are slim in their aperiance.
those 3 points are indisputable and are very silmalar, remember I never said it look just like a PS2 I said it look too much like one.
I think the only way for M$ to rectify this is to;
1) Make it stand tilted, slightly to the left.
2) Change the slots from rectangules to asymetrical "cow spots".
3) Make it a little wider, that way it's "not-so slimness" will be distinguished.
Then there will be no mistaking the two.
I'd also add a fish bowl to the top. No other console has that... yet. Maybe it could be utilized in the water cooling system. The only set back, you'd have to get fish that liked "Tropical" waters as it would get quite warm.
You're right about the color also. Maybe something in a muave, but finding curtins to match would be a bitch.
Oh poo, back to the drawing board.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users