8 replies to this topic

#1 koonchu

koonchu

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 01:21 AM

I was playing with the Xsnes emu and was completely dumbf*cked by the option for 480p scan. On an HDTV, Kirby looks so CUUUUUUUUUUTE. (oh, and sharp and crisp and stuff too)

Anyways, my fave emu has to be FBAx, but it's fuzzed out by the smoothing filter. Is there any way to make this thingy use 480p like Xsnes? I see that it didn't cum with an .ini file so....is there any way I can tweak this? Marvel vs. Capcom looks blurry...well, okay...I fess up: Xsnes has made me one spoiled gal. tongue.gif

Any help? tongue.gif

#2 MacGuyver_3030

MacGuyver_3030

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 01:42 AM

shes a chick and must be a horndog at that, just look at the way she spelled "come". she sounds like fun ;-)

#3 GLiTcH

GLiTcH

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 March 2003 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (MacGuyver_3030 @ Mar 30 2003, 02:42 AM)
shes a chick and must be a horndog at that, just look at the way she spelled "come". she sounds like fun ;-)

yea.. look at her ava... pop.gif

#4 MacGuyver_3030

MacGuyver_3030

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 01:51 AM

its too small, and my contacts are pretty old, i just see the face of an anime chick thats all, lol

#5 koonchu

koonchu

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 08:06 AM

So I have good taste. Shoot me. Truth be told, I blossomed late. Real late. And it's only now that guys are actually starting to notice me, which means I might actually have a *gasp* sex drive. But baby, I'm a nerd-girl all the fucking way.

Anyways, I love hentai, which is where I got the avatar from. Go PRON!

Hey waitaminute--NO ONE ANSWERED MY QUESTION! Come on!!! Out of all the people here, there must be some who have awesome taste and love the orgasmic joy that is a CPS2 emu!!!!!!

Anyone?

#6 razorrifh

razorrifh

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 March 2003 - 08:07 AM

ask progressive scan on the xboxhacker forums or search for the hex string yourself using any hex editor and some patience.

*EDIT*
@ MAC and GLITCH: you make guys sound like horny bastards, which most of us are but jeez (i know i am cool.gif ), heh. and shes got pics of her on her site. i bet you didnt even notice.

Edited by razorrifh, 30 March 2003 - 08:10 AM.

#7 koonchu

koonchu

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 03:26 PM

Thank you!!!!! happy.gif I didn't even know about xboxhacker!

#8 rubrduk

rubrduk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (koonchu @ Mar 30 2003, 10:06 AM)
So I have good taste.  Shoot me.  Truth be told, I blossomed late.  Real late.  And it's only now that guys are actually starting to notice me, which means I might actually have a *gasp* sex drive.  But baby, I'm a nerd-girl all the fucking way.

Anyways, I love hentai, which is where I got the avatar from.  Go PRON!

Hey waitaminute--NO ONE ANSWERED MY QUESTION! Come on!!! Out of all the people here, there must be some who have awesome taste and love the orgasmic joy that is a CPS2 emu!!!!!!

Anyone?

i'm pretty sure that i'm in love with you

Edited by rubrduk, 28 April 2003 - 06:28 AM.

#9 rubrduk

rubrduk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (rubrduk @ Apr 28 2003, 08:24 AM)
QUOTE (koonchu @ Mar 30 2003, 10:06 AM)
So I have good taste.  Shoot me.  Truth be told, I blossomed late.  Real late.  And it's only now that guys are actually starting to notice me, which means I might actually have a *gasp* sex drive.  But baby, I'm a nerd-girl all the fucking way.

Anyways, I love hentai, which is where I got the avatar from.  Go PRON!

Anyone?

i'm pretty sure that i'm in love with you

yeah,...i'm pretty sure i am

Edited by rubrduk, 28 April 2003 - 06:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users