• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 numbboi

numbboi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 07:46 AM

alright i use cheat to have lots of credit but when i want to go buy the 18-8d droid serving thing for 25 credit my option just give me i don't have 25 credits and i will be going

#2 numbboi

numbboi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 07:53 AM

can anyone tell me y or this just a glitch

#3 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE(numbboi @ Jun 12 2005, 12:57 AM)
alright i use cheat to have lots of credit but when i want to go buy the 18-8d droid serving thing for 25 credit my option just give me i don't have 25 credits and i will be going

View Post

That is actually a glitch in the PAL version whether you're running the game from the Hard Drive or the DVD Drive. Basically, the system is reading that you have 0 credits in your inventory because you glitched through the credit system.

Best way to do it is to disable the cheat when you head to Onderon and sell a low-value item (like a driod part or a blaster pistol) so you have at least 50 to 100 credits. Once you purchase the droid part, you can go ahead and get your credit back up.

Just a little tip: The first time I played this game, I breezed through the game with a little less than 10,000 credits. Reason being is that most of the "Leveled" random items that you find on loots or containers are WAY BETTER than those that you can buy from merchants. I think the developers really want you to explore the planets thoroughly, which makes sense because the best items are found and not bought. Also, the creatable workbench items, even very early on in the game are far more superior than those that you can buy from the Merchant in Telos. Just a thought....

Hope this helps you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users