#1 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,218 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 June 2005 - 03:57 AM

I need at least one moderator for this forum.

If there is someone you feel deserving, please post their name here, and a few sentances why.

Do Not Vote for Yourself!

Submissions from accounts less than a month old will be summarily dismissed and ignored.

I may add and accept more than one name from the submission.. or none at all at my descretion.

Since I don't frequent this forum with any regularity, someone should PM me in a weeks time so I can look at the results.

Thanks.

(Forums in the General Chat area of this site commonly have some of the worst and most aggravating posters on this site. Moderating in this area requires someone who is willing to become unpopular quickly.. as you'll be reporting abusers for bans and mutes, closing bitchfests, etc. If you value your "popularity" do not apply and ignore others who submit your name for consideration.)

#2 atomheartmother

atomheartmother

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • Interests:woman booze hairy chickens ohh and XBOX!!

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:17 AM

So just to be clear you cannot offer to help as a moderator you must be submitted by someone else correct? Or as it is stated below does one need to apply first then others vote, just checking as I may be interested as I frequent the scene a good bit (more than my wife would like....)

(Forums in the General Chat area of this site commonly have some of the worst and most aggravating posters on this site. Moderating in this area requires someone who is willing to become unpopular quickly.. as you'll be reporting abusers for bans and mutes, closing bitchfests, etc. If you value your "popularity" do not apply and ignore others who submit your name for consideration

Thanks beerchug.gif

Edited by atomheartmother, 13 June 2005 - 04:29 AM.

#3 I Want More CowBell

I Want More CowBell

The only Prescription is....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Interests:Get out! This part is just for the men!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:02 PM

i vote The Galloping Zebra

#4 Silentscream__

Silentscream__

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,202 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:15 PM

I think (not sure if people will agree with me here) but we need a couple of mods with a wide taste in music for this section. No point having a rap/hip hop fan modding here, because they are likely to make biased decisions in some threads. Likewise for a rock/grunge/whatever you call in in the US fan, as they would be likely to make biased decisions.

I would vote for Galloping zebra, tutyet, and xp-power - Obviously not all of them can become mods, but they are the people I would suggest, and its a vote for each of them.

#5 Raggy_Roo1

Raggy_Roo1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 04:37 PM

I vote for me!!!! Just Kidding! I vote for jaroc!

#6 I'veGotANewKaleidoscope

I'veGotANewKaleidoscope

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:01 PM

I'd say Galloping Zebra because he gives me a special feeling in my "no no please don't touch me there daddy" place. Every other alternative listed here is gay.

#7 th3rdeye420

th3rdeye420

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:24 PM

whatever Im voting for myself becuase I love Music infact its my life and this would suit me. plus I have so much time at work I could mantain it. I bet I have no chance based on two factors
1) What i said in the need psp mod thread and
2) I nominated myself twice

Oh yeah I nominate MYSELF! tongue.gif

#8 th3rdeye420

th3rdeye420

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:45 PM

I retract my last statement beg for forgiveness and now im posting this

user posted image

please! love.gif

#9 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,218 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 06:31 PM

I should make you a mod just for having good taste in art. smile.gif

#10 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,218 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 06:35 PM

Allow me to clarify a bit..

I still do not want people voting for themselves. What I do want to see is people nominate someone they think can handle the chores of visiting at least once per day.. and doing cleanup in aisle 4.

Particular music preference.. should not have any bearing. nominees will need to be able to look beyond their own preferences and tastes.. and moderate threads without musical bias. (not easy)

I don't want to hear about people campaigning either. It's not a rule.. but it is something that bugs me right now.

ideally.. I'll be coming back to this thread.. reading over the suggestions.. and possibly picking a name or two. Those people, I will send a request to.. and ask them to moderate this forum. They might not even want the spot.

Also keep in mind.. as I noted in the first post.. I might make multiple selections.. or none at all.

If you see somoene in this forum worthy.. explain WHY you think they are worthy. I'll be swayed by more details and thought put into the explanation.. responses of "he's cool" won't do much to sway me.

#11 I Want More CowBell

I Want More CowBell

The only Prescription is....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Interests:Get out! This part is just for the men!!!!!!!!!

Posted 15 June 2005 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE(I'veGotANewKaleidoscope @ Jun 14 2005, 04:12 PM)
I'd say Galloping Zebra because he gives me a special feeling in my "no no please don't touch me there daddy" place. Every other alternative listed here is gay.

View Post

how can you vote for someone when you joined yesterday??? you haven't got time to know anyone good yet....but good choice on the vote tho!

Galloping ZZZZEEEBRA

#12 The*galloping*zebra

The*galloping*zebra

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • Interests:Lazing
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 June 2005 - 05:41 PM

I vote Atomheartmother.. Visits here regularly, seems like a good guy and seams trustworthy. smile.gif

Edited by The*galloping*zebra, 16 June 2005 - 05:41 PM.

#13 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,218 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 06:46 AM

Thanks for participating people.

I'm going to take your suggestions under consideration.. anyone who would like to add anything further can PM me privately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users