8 replies to this topic

#1 WubboZ

WubboZ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 03:29 PM

Hello,
i am living in the netherlands myself, and it's pretty hard to obtain a good modchip there (when i bought one the shipping and moneytansfer to divineo was more expensive then the xecuter2.3b pro i bought). Now my brother want's a modchip in his xbox too. I thought of buying it at divineo again (it's his money tongue.gif ), but now a friend of us is in the usa (washington and newyork), and i thought: big city's, america, maybe he can buy a modchip there in a store, instead of shipping it.
I've never been in the usa myself, so this is only an idea: are there store's in washington and newyork (near the centre) where he can buy an xecuter 3 for me/my brother?

Thanx in advance

#2 britishnick

britishnick

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 13 June 2005 - 03:39 PM

I owuld buy one directly from Baldbouncer (www.baldbouncer.co.uk) but contact him first regarding shipping to The Netherlands. I'm sure it isn't much, they are very small light parcels.

I ooked up the approximate cost on the UK Mail (Royal Mail) website., it would cost 4.50 (plus packaging) to send one to you from the UK on a three day delivery that you have to sign for.

Hope that helps,

Nick

#3 britishnick

britishnick

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 13 June 2005 - 03:39 PM

I would buy one directly from Baldbouncer (www.baldbouncer.co.uk) but contact him first regarding shipping to The Netherlands. I'm sure it isn't much, they are very small light parcels.

I ooked up the approximate cost on the UK Mail (Royal Mail) website., it would cost 4.50 (plus packaging) to send one to you from the UK on a three day delivery that you have to sign for.

Hope that helps,

Nick

#4 .:Dino:.

.:Dino:.

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 June 2005 - 03:40 PM

order from oki-mod.com - free worldwide shipping!!! and unbeatable prices + service. there are not many shops selling chips at reasonable prices.

#5 WubboZ

WubboZ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 03:43 PM

Sending the money isn't cheap too sad.gif
No real store/shop's in Washington/New York?

#6 th3rdeye420

th3rdeye420

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:22 PM

find an installer in the area that might sell you one or have a store in that area. there are a lot fo installers in nyc. if its anywhere its in NYC

#7 WubboZ

WubboZ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:35 PM

okay, but how do i find an adress of such person/shop, or tell my friend what he has to look out for?

#8 GEQ

GEQ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE(.:Dino:. @ Jun 13 2005, 10:51 AM)
order from oki-mod.com - free worldwide shipping!!! and unbeatable prices + service. there are not many shops selling chips at reasonable prices.

View Post

Paypal isn't cheap? Takes credit cards too smile.gif

#9 th3rdeye420

th3rdeye420

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE(WubboZ @ Jun 13 2005, 11:46 AM)
okay, but how do i find an adress of such person/shop, or tell my friend what he has to look out for?

View Post

theres a forum dedicated to it here on xbox-scene try and find it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users