darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:34 PM

Alright everyone, I've gathered a list of mods that I have working. Most of these mods are pretty small but some of them are quite big since it uses new or detailed textures/meshes, etc.

I thought this might give a lot of you an idea on combinations that you might like to make you Morrowind experience more enjoyable. Again, just to make it clear, these mods are being used on Morrowind GOTY after editing Morrowind.xbe, Default.xbe and removing all Bloodmoon and Tribunal Dependencies:

The Big Mods

Better Heads - Some slowdown in Ebonheart but for the most part is running great. Quick Tip: DO NOT use the esm files as they contain scripts that cause a lot of DDE's when you run other mods in conjunction with this.

Better Bodies - Same as above though not as previlent since it is a much smaller file than BH.

Black Dragaonscale Armor - Completely Bug Free...and great looking armor too!

Nerevarine's Castle - This is the Big Daddy of Morrowind Homes. Lots of NPC's for you to command plus a throne room that is just amazing. Simply put...this home if HUGE!!! Occassional DDE's when you enter the throne room because of the Xbox's limited memory. If only we had just 64 more MB's sad.gif

Other "Smaller" Mods

Suran Archery Shop
Vivec Marksman Shop
No-Glow Enchantments
Morrowind Fixes
Azurian Race
Seyda Neen Staff Seller
Arriles Tradehouse Expanded
Caldera Palatial Manor
Zed the Merchant
Real Armor Chest
Insta-Hero 2000
Black Market Dealer
Nevana's Apprentices and Assistants (Hire Guards, Smith's and Housekeepers!)
Clean White Robe
Character Changer
Master Trainer Teleport Ring

If any of you have any questions feel free to call me. And Second, I know I owe you some stuff...don't worry man you're first on my priority list.

#2 NightElf

NightElf

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:59 PM

hmmm esm's giving problems thats new .esp are the evil ones cause esp can change values while esm's cannot blink.gif sure about that cause the better heads modular pack is all esm's (for picking which u want to display) i think u meant the other way around wink.gif

#3 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE(NightElf @ Jun 13 2005, 12:10 PM)
hmmm esm's giving problems thats new .esp are the evil ones cause esp can change values while esm's cannot  blink.gif  sure about that cause the better heads modular pack is all esm's (for picking which u want to display) i think u meant the other way around  wink.gif

View Post

I think that this is a variable. I've heard a lot of people say that esm's give them nightmares. Others say that esp's, like what you said "Are evil".

I guess the values that the esp's change depend solely on what the mod is doing (e.g. giving a new set of armor to an existing merchant, or creating a new merchant altogether.) I've been working with esp's and they seem to work fine. Although I did run into some problems with other mods. esm files do work on my system, but for the sake of simplicity, I decided to give everyone an idea of exactly what I did and which mods work. There are a lot of people here who know what they're doing and if they choose to use esm's versus esp's, then please by all means...whatever makes it easier for everyone...besides, that's why we're all here anyway wink.gif

#4 lexluker

lexluker

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 June 2005 - 02:52 PM

Below is my current list of working and not working mods. All the mods seem to work perfectly, except I am noticing that you sometimes
WORKING MODS
Alchemy Storage Helper
Balmora University
Better Bodies
Better Heads
Clothing Collection
Combat Moves
Companion Slaves
Fair Magicka Regen
Indy Bank
Persuasion Response Expansion
Potion Icons
Slower fatigue Running
Special Slave Companions
Strip For Me
Travel Essentials
Teleporter Mod Revised Tribunal
Vivec marksman's shop

DIDNíT DO ANYTHING
Atmospheric Sound Effects
Morrowind Sound Enhancement
Wilderness Sounds mod

DDE ON STARTUP
The Wilderness Mod

Above is my current list of working and not working mods. All the mods seem to work perfectly, except I am noticing that you sometimes have to click a character more than once to start a conversation. Better Bodies and Strip For Me make a good combo. My wife cracked up when she seen the result. tongue.gif

#5 LordofPapaya

LordofPapaya

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:41 PM

How come it seems that i'm the only one having problems with Better Heads? I have no problems with it at startup until the point I start doing quests for the Fighters Guild. Whenever I go to either Vivec, Ebonheart, or Mournhold it always freezes up. So frustrating mad.gif

#6 bigbrd222

bigbrd222

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 02:07 AM

Also, all the 200 or so mods that grifter66 was testing work flawlessly and some even in combination with many others. (I am running about 20 of those mods simultaneously without any problems).

#7 pferris

pferris

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Jess, Bella and Zander
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 19 June 2005 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE(darth_turtur @ Jun 14 2005, 04:45 AM)

Character Changer

View Post

What mod is this?

What does it allow you to do - got a link?

#8 grifter66

grifter66

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 05:58 AM

What mod is this?

What does it allow you to do - got a link?

It depends on which version you have.
Basically it places a way for you to change what your in-game character while in the game.
Most of these types of mods revolve around an NPC placed somewhere in the game that has the options you see in character selection screen when you start a new game, on the NPC.

Even thought htis is a col idea I have yet to find one that either
works OR Works properly on the x-box.

Edited by grifter66, 20 June 2005 - 06:03 AM.

#9 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 06:56 AM

QUOTE(grifter66 @ Jun 19 2005, 10:09 PM)
It depends on which version you have.
Basically it places a way for you to change what your in-game character while in the game.
Most of these types of mods revolve around an NPC placed somewhere in the game that has the options you see in character selection screen when you start a new game, on the NPC.

Even thought htis is a col idea I have yet to find one that either
works OR Works properly on the x-box.

View Post

The only problem with this mod is that if you load it prior to your conversation with the Imperial Captain right after the character creation screen, you wouldn't be able to continue. Best way to do it is to go through the character creation process, best to use any race that gives you some kind of permanent benefit (ie Nords have 100% frost resistence) then save your game. Then load the mod and it should show up in Seyda Neen (2nd Floor of Arrile's Tradehouse) once you change your character, you keep all the other benefits from the previous character and the current ones from your new character.

#10 THE HACKER

THE HACKER

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:47 PM

Hey DARTH can you please PM me these mods? Cause I really want to try them out, but everytime I go to click the link on your site it comes and says site is no longer availible. Also if PM is not possible I will PM to you my email address, so you can send them to me by email. I am dying to try out these mods so please send them to me. And one more question why did griffter66 get permanatley bannned?

#11 forprog

forprog

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:58 PM

sending files

Edited by forprog, 28 October 2005 - 06:59 PM.

#12 daedelus7183

daedelus7183

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 09:28 PM

Hacker, what do you mean my site comes up as no longer available? Oh, btw, I run Johnny Evil, so sorry if I confused you with the question. Anywho, it seems to be running fine and the server has a solid two-month uptime as of this morning. No crashes or anything. If you're having trouble getting there, let me know and I'll see what can be done. You don't happen to live in a country with it's own firewall (like China) do you?

#13 THE HACKER

THE HACKER

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 08:08 PM

Wait nevermind it's now working I think that darths other site is not working but yours is working fine biggrin.gif .

Edited by THE HACKER, 30 October 2005 - 08:08 PM.

#14 daedelus7183

daedelus7183

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:18 PM

Ok then. I just want to make sure that everyone can get to it ok.

#15 WARLOCK2083

WARLOCK2083

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:11 PM

Hi, I know this is an old post, but I need help. How do I get the Special Slave Companion mod to work on XBox? Thanx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users