THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 14 June 2005 - 12:04 AM

I'm having absolute hell with some of the missions.. I'm just wondering if its necessary to do all the little Zero missions, the ones with the little planes and helicoptors, etc.. Or is there a main story I can follow and just do those missions and still progress in the game? Any feedback is greatly appreciated as I'm about to go nuts and thinking about selling my game.

#2 melongstrike

melongstrike

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 June 2005 - 12:49 AM

I was wondering the same actually, the controls are so impossible I don't want to even complete those missions. I do not think you can progress without doing them though... hopefully I am wrong!

If I find out anything useful I will let you know.. till then good luck with those missions.

#3 yaazz

yaazz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 14 June 2005 - 02:37 AM

yeah I dont like the camera on the white/black buttons but its no big deal i still like it

#4 THDVL

THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 02:40 AM

Well.. its not a like or dislike situation. Its that I cant do the missions. I do em over and over and just cant get it. Thats why I was asking if there's a way to still progress through the game without doing those missions. Like, is there a main storyline to follow.

#5 themadman123

themadman123

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts
  • Interests:Film...

Posted 14 June 2005 - 03:44 AM

well why don't you just go see if there are any other missions to do, if you've done them all and all that remains is the zero missions, then you are stuck with the stupid planes.

I agree though, I HATE the zero missions, I got a little farther in the game when I had it for PS2 and I believe you can just not do those missions, because I got to Los Venturas and then stop becuase I waited for the xbox version so I'm right about to get back to Los Venturas.

#6 notsodiseased

notsodiseased

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 05:19 AM

You cannot open up Las Venturas without completing Zero's missions. They arent hard. On the one where you fly the baron just get the two targets in the northeast side of San Feiro first as they are the hardest. Learn to bank properly and the red barons a cakewalk

#7 THDVL

THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 07:04 AM

Thx for the replies and advise guys.. Guess I'll just crack some beers and make a night outta it lol. Hope I can get past these damn Zero missions. I'm stuck on the one where you have to fly that helicoptor and move the crap in the road for the little car. Those tanks keep blowing the car up. Also stuck on the Photo Opportunity mission. I was hoping for an IGK in the trainer for completing missions, like the one in the Forza trainer, but I hear it would be very difficult to do that. So I'll just keep trying or go insane.. which ever comes first lol.

#8 Silentscream__

Silentscream__

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,202 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE(notsodiseased @ Jun 14 2005, 05:30 AM)
You cannot open up Las Venturas without completing Zero's missions. They arent hard. On the one where you fly the baron just get the two targets in the northeast side of San Feiro first as they are the hardest. Learn to bank properly and the red barons a cakewalk

View Post

??? I havnt even bought Zero's shop yet and I finished the last mission earlier this morning. blink.gif

#9 THDVL

THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:05 PM

Ahhh thats great news.. I've only completed 3 of the zero missions. I'm having the most trouble with the Photo Opportunity mission. I take pictures of their faces just like I'm supposed to but it always gives me a mission failed for some reason. Maybe the trainer is causing a prob.

#10 fahrenheit

fahrenheit

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:57 PM

There is a difference taking photos to save and photos in that mission. If you are getting a save dialogue for your photos, then you are pressing the wrong button.

Trainer? What a good way to spoil a brilliant (and not overly difficult) game. Noob. tongue.gif

#11 THDVL

THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:54 PM

n00b?? Me? LMAO boy! I was born with a game controller in my hands! I use trainers because I like to.. not because I have to, and how does it spoil the game?? If anything it makes it more enjoyable. tongue.gif

Thx for the tip on that Photo Op mission btw.

Edited by THDVL, 14 June 2005 - 10:55 PM.

#12 iwannadie

iwannadie

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:47 PM

trainers doing ruin a game. if you want the game just for the story and the fun of it then no big deal. i played pretty far into the ps2 version i didnt want to play the same game over again so im using the infinite health/ammo codes to just get back through the game and enjoy the story.

#13 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE(THDVL @ Jun 13 2005, 09:15 PM)
I'm having absolute hell with some of the missions.. I'm just wondering if its necessary to do all the little Zero missions, the ones with the little planes and helicoptors, etc.. Or is there a main story I can follow and just do those missions and still progress in the game? Any feedback is greatly appreciated as I'm about to go nuts and thinking about selling my game.

View Post

I agree I hate the mission were you fly that RC Helicopter and have to take out the courier workers. It took me 5 hours to beat that one mission.

#14 THDVL

THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:16 AM

I recently found out the Zero missions are all optional.. lol I wasted soooo much time trying to beat em. I only got through 3 of the missions. I'm now stuck on the "learning to fly" mission, Its just as hard as the zero missions if not harder. I've been trying to beat this mission for 4 days now. I've given up. I came so close to headbutting my xbox to death, I then decided that I wont let Rockstar get the best of me, so thats it. Maybe some kind person will submit a save right after that mission to codejunkies or gamefaqs.. Until then no more gta for me. I was having so much fun too. Damn Rockstar for ruining a cool game with such a bitch of a mission.

#15 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE(THDVL @ Jun 18 2005, 07:27 AM)
I recently found out the Zero missions are all optional.. lol I wasted soooo much time trying to beat em. I only got through 3 of the missions. I'm now stuck on the "learning to fly" mission, Its just as hard as the zero missions if not harder. I've been trying to beat this mission for 4 days now. I've given up. I came so close to headbutting my xbox to death, I then decided that I wont let Rockstar get the best of me, so thats it. Maybe some kind person will submit a save right after that mission to codejunkies or gamefaqs.. Until then no more gta for me. I was having so much fun too. Damn Rockstar for ruining a cool game with such a bitch of a mission.

View Post

I am at the same part were you are " Learning To Fly". I also cant seem to beat it so I quit playing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users