THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 June 2005 - 08:56 PM

I found it very hard to control the plane. I know I'm not the only one.. I read somewhere some guy tried 100+ times and still didnt get it, I tried for 3 days and never got it. Maybe you're just a champ at flying. Only reason I'm past it now is because of the new trainer. That mission was the hardest thing I've ever come accross in a video game, and I hope I never have to see it again. I didnt try the first person view, didnt even think of it. Maybe that would've helped, who knows.

#32 ahoatam

ahoatam

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Xecuter 2.3<br />80 Gb HDD<br />XBMC Dash<br />JP1 remote<br />12V 80mm Fan<br />Internal auto-switching DVD
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 24 June 2005 - 08:13 PM

It took about three hours, but I've got gold in all of my schools, with the exception of a couple of tests in driving school. Granted, gold isn't necessary to pass, but it gets cool vehicles spawning outside of the school.

Apparently there's a decent controller being sold out there that has the white/black buttons moved to shoulder buttons. Or you can do what I did, and pop open your controller, buy a couple buttons from radio shack, and add new white/black buttons near the triggers. I am doing drive-bys with insane kills now.

You should turn off the trainer and go back to the flight school. Just give it a shot in first person and see how it works. It will probably make you less bitter about the experience.

Also, look up San Andreas at gamefaqs. There's an excellent school faq (for PS2, but ti's all the same info) which explains what you're going for in the missions to get golds since the game only tells you what you need to qualify, but not what you need to achieve 100%.

#33 DjO

DjO

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 July 2005 - 08:01 AM

I've got all gold in the flying school except on the one with the helicopter where you have to destroy the 3 trucks then the 2 moving cars then land within the time limit.

It seemed all the other missions at the flying school are easy except that one sad.gif

#34 DjO

DjO

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 July 2005 - 07:15 AM

ok I changed the view to first person and I got that mission first time in about alittle over a minute

#35 sirliam345

sirliam345

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 07:02 AM

u can just change the view in the view on the plan by pressing back until u cant see the plane anymore and its so easy muhaha.gif pop.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE(THDVL @ Jun 24 2005, 06:32 AM) View Post

I found it very hard to control the plane. I know I'm not the only one.. I read somewhere some guy tried 100+ times and still didnt get it, I tried for 3 days and never got it. Maybe you're just a champ at flying. Only reason I'm past it now is because of the new trainer. That mission was the hardest thing I've ever come accross in a video game, and I hope I never have to see it again. I didnt try the first person view, didnt even think of it. Maybe that would've helped, who knows.

all ya need to do is put move fast cheat on and slow down game clock and it makes every thing go super slow but the time on the plane thing wile ur flying will always stay at zero

QUOTE(THDVL @ Jun 24 2005, 06:32 AM) View Post

all ya need to do is put move fast cheat on and slow down game clock and it makes every thing go super slow but the time on the plane thing wile ur flying will always stay at zero muhaha.gif

#36 Tmdz

Tmdz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:27 PM

the flying missions can be a pretty big pain in the ass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users