• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ZerOxSniper

ZerOxSniper

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 07:35 AM

i know that EvoX is an illegal software but i have to know where to get it from. also how do i install it? can someone tell me? can i still play my games like i normally do when i have EvoX? How do i run super fast? how do i jump super high? someone please respond. sad.gif

#2 ZerOxSniper

ZerOxSniper

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 12:59 PM

ok-i have now found the EvoX software and now i need to get the software from my computer onto my xbox. can anyone help me with that? if so please be specific cause i aint too bright. smile.gif

#3 djdoconthebox

djdoconthebox

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 16 June 2005 - 01:22 PM

ok... you need to follow the instructions on how to make an Evo X CDRW/DVD boot disc, (this allows your box to boot into Evo X off that disc and should give you FTP access to the box if you have configured it right) once you have done that you can then FTP EVO X across to your Xbox. smile.gif

IF you want more details ill research it and send you it.

DJ

#4 djdoconthebox

djdoconthebox

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 16 June 2005 - 01:40 PM

Right this link tells you how to make an Evolution X CD smile.gif

Evox CDRW

DJ

#5 ZerOxSniper

ZerOxSniper

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 06:53 PM

ok, i am back at stage 1. im not sure how to or where to get the Evolution X software from. i thought that i had the right stuff but when i clicked on the link in the reply above i realized that the thing that i had downloaded was probably wrong because mine opens in wordpad in a bunch of jibberish that i dont understand instead of different files like shown in the picture thing in the link. if anyone is willing to tell me where to get the software from or will send it to me it by email it would be much appreciated. i also have one more question. Do I have to have some sort of mod chip to run this program? PLEASE HELP sad.gif

#6 XBL_SUCKS

XBL_SUCKS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 16 June 2005 - 07:08 PM

Use X-Bins or try the Slayers website.

#7 ZerOxSniper

ZerOxSniper

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE(XBL_SUCKS @ Jun 16 2005, 08:19 PM)
Use X-Bins or try the Slayers website.

View Post

What do u mean by X-Bins(what are they) Wheres the Slayers website?

#8 THDVL

THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 16 June 2005 - 08:57 PM

Have you ever heard of searching? Its really very easy. xbins is an Irc channel that allows access to their ftp that has a cache of xbox goodies. You will have to figure out how to use xbins yourself.. We all had to learn ourselves, so can you. There's a very nice tut on the X-S homepage in the tutorials section. Here's a link to slayers site, a simple google would've given you the answers you seek. http://slayer.xbox-scene.com/

#9 gsharpshooter

gsharpshooter

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 June 2005 - 01:03 AM

i got a question to ftp do u have to use mirc or any program like that for i dont need xbins only trainers and thats it

#10 THDVL

THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 June 2005 - 01:25 AM

I'm not sure I completely understand your question. IRC is internet relay chat, not an ftp client.. Use flashfxp. As for trainers go to http://trainers.evolutionx.info/ or http://forums.maxconsole.net Some of the Xored trainers are on xbins. Only the ones that are in xbe format though. If you dont know how to get on xbins or dont want to they have released etm's of their newest trainers on the maxconsole forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users