23 replies to this topic

#1 plehem12

plehem12

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 30 March 2003 - 09:35 PM

Anybody else watching WrestleMania later tonight? I can't wait. The card isn't too bad and it has been built up a lot better than last years. To bad Angle is injured and won't be able to put on such a great match as was expected. Are any of you guys gathering up all your trailor park buddies and watchin? Gonna be exciting! pop.gif

#2 Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 30 March 2003 - 09:40 PM

Brother I'm not only going to be watching, I'm gonna be there dude! I have the "Battle in Seattle" up against that EVIL NO GOOD Vince McMahon! And dudes, it's not just any regular match...it's a STREET FIGHT man! And if I lose, I have to retire brah! I sure hope I have all you maniacs on my side tonight! I'm gonna need it! Hulkamania 4 Life!

#3 M3_DeL

M3_DeL

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 10:45 PM

I'm gonna be there!!!!!! lol I wish.....it is just 20 minutes away though!!

it is great to see someone having a convo with his alternate self isn't it!!!! lol

Edited by M3_DeL, 30 March 2003 - 10:46 PM.

#4 plehem12

plehem12

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 30 March 2003 - 10:54 PM

lol Of course! And give me 1 good reason you're not going if it's only 20 minutes away!! People from other countries go, and you're 20 minutes away and only watching on tv? What the hell is wrong with you? laugh.gif

#5 M3_DeL

M3_DeL

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 10:57 PM

I won't be watching either.....I just think it would be fun to go and see live!!!!

Im not going because i am at work!

#6 kard63

kard63

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 10:57 PM

M3 are there still radio stations devoted to grunge in seattle? AIC, Nirvava, Soundgarden, STP, and Pearljam rule !

#7 Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (M3_DeL @ Mar 30 2003, 03:57 PM)
I won't be watching either.....I just think it would be fun to go and see live!!!!

Im not going because i am at work!

Work? That bastard boss of yours is worse than mine man! Doesn't he know my CAREER is on the line tonight? Where do you work? I'll drop the leg on him so fast he won't know what hit him dude!

ok thats enough of that, gotta go watch sunday night heat for the Kane & RVD tag title match cool.gif

#8 kard63

kard63

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 11:03 PM

I hatethe way they are acting like Hogan and Vince are on the same level. Hogan is still the best!

p.s. the rock is gay, he sucked my friends dick last week.

#9 M3_DeL

M3_DeL

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 11:04 PM

well....107.7 the end is kinda....but they play alot of poppunk like mxpx and new found glory.....They still replay the live radio sesions of those groups from when they would come in and play live!!!!

99.9 the rock plays a bit as well.

I would think we play them more often then radio stations in other parts of the country!!!!

stanely was from CA (i think) though, so was pearl jams lead(can't remember his freakin name!!!!) Just did eddie vedder!!!.....they just found their mates over here tongue.gif

I don't think STP is local......Kurts aunt is huge over here in the jr. high schools. she goes around and talks about not doing drugs and what not. (i believe she taught kurt how to play, and gave him his first gee-tar tongue.gif)

Edited by M3_DeL, 30 March 2003 - 11:05 PM.

#10 capninsano

capninsano

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 11:10 PM

Is it true Goldberg is coming to WWF tomorrow? I haven't watched wrestling in years and thought this may be interesting if true.

#11 XB0X_Mod

XB0X_Mod

I 0wn J00!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 11:12 PM

Yes goldberg has signed rumours he MAY show up tonight biggrin.gif

#12 kard63

kard63

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 12:02 AM

STP is from San Diego but they are grung, grung is seattle, blah blah. I will check to see is 107.7 has a web site. I always thought AIC was or real grungers and Nirvana was for pop grungers. Anyway, thanks for the info!

#13 kard63

kard63

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 12:11 AM

Predictions:

Stone Cold
Hogan
Lesnar
Michaels

Anything else count?

If my predictionsare wrong to to the ordinary gayness of Vince never letting a match end without a run in, I don't think it should count.

Edited by kard63, 31 March 2003 - 12:12 AM.

#14 N00bvin

N00bvin

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 12:52 AM

What is the big fascination with these big sweaty guys "playing" with each other. Seems pretty homoerotic to me. I mean, the "wrestling" isn't real so they just playing with each other...

Pretty much for white trash and homos...

Don't any of you homos and white trash take offense, I have many gay and toothless friends.

#15 shanafan

shanafan

He Who Posts Alot...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,527 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 March 2003 - 12:59 AM

Goldberg said it himself at a very recent UFC show that he will debut tomorrow night

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users