kard63

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 31 March 2003 - 01:43 AM

9:31 fucking ecm

goldberg will come during hogans?

Edited by kard63, 31 March 2003 - 01:45 AM.

#17 SniperKilla

SniperKilla

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 31 March 2003 - 03:49 AM

in the biggest surprise of the night, HEAD from KoRn played with limp bizkit.

we were sitting there when bizkit started to play, about to flip the channel cause bizkit is udder shit, they start playing, i see guy on the left in red shirt with braids that looks like heads, and i said to my cousin wouldent that be some shit if that was head (weve both been korn fans since late 94), and he said nahhhh, then the camera showed him and we were like holy shit smile.gif

pretty much a boring wrestlemania

#18 Raised

Raised

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (N00bvin @ Mar 30 2003, 08:52 PM)
What is the big fascination with these big sweaty guys "playing" with each other. Seems pretty homoerotic to me. I mean, the "wrestling" isn't real so they just playing with each other...

Pretty much for white trash and homos...

Don't any of you homos and white trash take offense, I have many gay and toothless friends.

Watching wrestling is a torture, I agree.. But what these guys do is by no mean "playing".
It's all fake, but very physical at the same time (and probably painful too), like any stunt.

#19 plehem12

plehem12

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 31 March 2003 - 04:11 AM

Well, it's over. And a GREAT show it was. A lot of things upset me, HBK winning downright pissed me off. I felt really bad that Angle couldn't go all the way due to his neck. I knew the Shooting Star was the planned finish. It was going to be that way for months. Angle was too far away and Brock fucks it up and lands on his NECK. Seeing the look on his face after that was awful. I loved the ending. Angle and Lesnar hugging and shaking hands was great. They all did a great job.

Goldberg was said to show up tomorrow. But like the moron McMahon is, they advertised his debut. It is advertised that he will show up at Backlash, so don't get too excited about tomorrow. But I'd like to see the DC Sniper return and take him out before he gets on TV anyway. So the longer the wait, the better for me and most others.

Also, n00bvin I understand the stereotypes of wrestling being fake and gay and for trailor park trash rednecks, but you have no idea how hard those people work and how hard their lives are to do this stuff.

...Damn I'm tired. 5 hours of sitting on the couch eating pizza and drinking really wears me out. laugh.gif

#20 Hammy

Hammy

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:18 AM

Hey Hulk Hogan,remember me,i am the pain in your ass and always will be,I could bet your ass with both hands tied behind my back,as my penis would wrap around your piss weak head and kill your pissweak ass!!! mad.gif

Get a life you stupid old fart!!!

#21 Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:30 AM

I think this maniac is taking the wrong kind of vitamins brother! And did you dudes see me win tonight? Sure I got my ass kicked the entire match by more than one person and had my own finisher used against me severl times. One of those times being off of a ladder and through an announce table. I was also hit more than once with a lead pipe in the head. But that means nothing man! All I have to do to win is shake uncontrollably for no apparent reason and then point at random people! That's the secret to success brothers! Hulkamania is STILL running wild dude!

#22 Hammy

Hammy

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:40 AM

You Fucking total fake fuck,I know that if i hit you with a pipe you would not wake up!!

This wrestling is the most fake bullshit out there,Even if you are huge and a wrestler i know that if i had to face you in a real street fight you would be fucked,

Just to get me right,if i were a wrestler and in the ring some other bastard interferred in the match i would get him in the dressing rooms or at his house,Wrestling is totally fake!! and is a good but funny show laugh.gif

#23 rvd420

rvd420

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (N00bvin @ Mar 31 2003, 12:52 AM)
What is the big fascination with these big sweaty guys "playing" with each other. Seems pretty homoerotic to me. I mean, the "wrestling" isn't real so they just playing with each other...

Pretty much for white trash and homos...

Don't any of you homos and white trash take offense, I have many gay and toothless friends.

The reason people like wrestling is the same as why people like the Harlem Globetrotters.

It is an exhibition. A demenstration of althetic ability and skill.
Predetermened YES!
Fake NO!

But I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

#24 kard63

kard63

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (plehem12 @ Mar 31 2003, 04:11 AM)
But I'd like to see the DC Sniper return and take him out before he gets on TV anyway.

I feel the exact same way. Why the hell does anyone care about this fuck tart? I hope he is only getting paid for 2 months and looses every match to put ever[SIZE=1]yone else over.

EDIT: Nice job on the victory Hulk. Too bad the blonde miller lite whore kep calling you "hulk holgan" laugh.gif

Edited by kard63, 31 March 2003 - 04:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users