• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 damn_need_help

damn_need_help

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 11:00 PM

Well I have read a couple of walk throughs and FAQ and stuff. And it says to talk to the droid thing selling parts and such. And theres the problem.

What I have done:
Talked to everyone I needed to about everything
Went out into the dump
Saw the broken droid

What I need to do:
Get the little things head so I can talk to the guy and he can get info from it to free Dagon Ghent.

Please I have been at this for an hour or so. Any help?

#2 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 June 2005 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE(damn_need_help @ Jun 16 2005, 03:11 PM)
Well I have read a couple of walk throughs and FAQ and stuff. And it says to talk to the droid thing selling parts and such. And theres the problem.

What I have done:
Talked to everyone I needed to about everything
Went out into the dump
Saw the broken droid

What I need to do:
Get the little things head so I can talk to the guy and he can get info from it to free Dagon Ghent.

Please I have been at this for an hour or so. Any help?

View Post

I know excactly what you're talking about.

What you need to do is to talk one of the Gang Members (I forget his name) who is standing inside one of the "VIP Rooms" within the Cantina. He should be wearing some kind of armor that resembles Calo Nord's armor from Kotor 1. If you talk to him, he'll tell you that the missing head was scavenged and sold to the droid outside. This will then trigger a journal update and once that happens, you can buy the droid head from the droid merchant standing outside.

Hope this helps.

#3 damn_need_help

damn_need_help

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE(darth_turtur @ Jun 16 2005, 07:47 PM)
I know excactly what you're talking about.

What you need to do is to talk one of the Gang Members (I forget his name) who is standing inside one of the "VIP Rooms" within the Cantina.  He should be wearing some kind of armor that resembles Calo Nord's armor from Kotor 1.  If you talk to him, he'll tell you that the missing head was scavenged and sold to the droid outside.  This will then trigger a journal update and once that happens, you can buy the droid head from the droid merchant standing outside.

Hope this helps.

View Post

Yep that helps a lot. Thanks a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users