Photo

Is Projectx Genma Onimusha A Working Release?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 saulin

saulin

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 05:34 AM

Is Onimusha by ProjectX a working release?

What about Panzer Dragon Orta USA by Team CSiSO?

I have burned this bastards like 100 times and no go...

On Genma Onimusha the movie freezes. First it was the second movie after you press start and start a new game on my old Xbox with X-Ecuter v1. Now on my current X-box with X-Ecuter II with the latest X2 bios it freezes on the first movie.

Now the problem with Panzer Dragoon Orta is that it freezes on loading... screen after the movies when you are actually gonna start playing.

The funny thing is that so far these are the only 2 games giving me these problems. Every other game have worked and I already have like 20+ games burned.

Now I know what you are gonna say turn IGR off. Believe me I have read in many places about that and yes IGR is off in the 3 places in the evox.ini and the games still will freeze at the points mentioned.

Also I have done this:

To disable the X2 IGR simply place the "x2_IGR_disabled" file on your E:/ drive - thats it !

So can anyone confirm those releases are 100% working?

My setup

Xbox 1.1
X-Ecuter2 Lite! /w XECUTER2 BIOS Build 4976.02
Using SlaYer's EvoX Auto-Installer v2.0 /w EvolutionX_V1_8_3682
Pioneer DVR-A05 firmware 1.30 (I have tried them all and no luck with these 2 games)

Now both games will do the same from the HD or from a DVD-R/RW

If you got those releases to work please explain your setup and your burning method cause I have tried all of the burning methods I believe and no go. Also post which bios and modchip are you using. It can't be possible that I'm the only one with this problem.

BTW this games were tested on my cousin's v1.0 Xbox with a Matrix Modchip and Evox 2.6 bios and the same thing happens. Both games will freeze.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users