• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DeFessler

DeFessler

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Anything involving a computer.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 19 June 2005 - 06:45 AM

I need help to play pso offline on my modded xbox. I have no way to create a xbox live account and the pso I loaded onto my box was from a copy that my friends own. I would be so grateful for any help and repay you in anyway I can.

#2 anjilslaire

anjilslaire

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:duh...I'm here, aren't I?
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:19 PM

the pso I loaded onto my box was from a copy that my friends own

Playing pirated games isn't supported here. grr.gif

#3 DeFessler

DeFessler

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 09:08 PM

its not pirated im jus trying to play my friends pso in my xbox. I cant get live on mine.

#4 Syringe

Syringe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Money, Girls, and finally, Games.

Posted 22 June 2005 - 03:46 AM

I'm going to be very PC. But then again, I'm always politically correct.

*Ahem* Look Around. Look Around only a few topics. Look for one of the MOST POPULAR of the topis about PSO. What? What Topic Could That Be? Oh Wait, the topic that has information about the PSO offline patch that I took the time to make. No I will not provide a link. No I will not release the name. All I will say is that you had better be using the PAL version and have a reason for it not to work.

Alright, got that out of my system. As for the PAL version. Yes, I'll look into that sometime during this summer, but I work 8 1/2 hours a day, every day but Sunday. I'm Exausted, I'll keep putting it aside until I get the time. This is the wrong place to say this, but anjilslaire might see it. Just know that it might not get done right away, not to mention I still don't have the required files, maybe they never made it through email or what. And the funny thing is that I think I know the exact problem, easily remedied.

Oh, and one final statement. anjilslaire, please don't be a hypocrite. I know its a harsh thing to say, but don't be that way over such a small useless topic that will dissapear in a week. Sorry, I just needed to say that. What if he actually had the game while it was on his XBox. It just like renting, then taking it off when you return it. You didn't have enough to say the word pirate. I'm your partial partner in making the PSO patch, so just take my statement realisticly. I'm not your enemy.

Watch, the views on this topic will go up because I said something. I'm tired, I think I will go into a Coma watching G4 and Dragon Ball Z before Adult Swim. Later.

Wait Up. 'I can't get live on mine'? If you freind could play, so can you, all you need is a memory card. Were not stupid, don't say 'Can't', it gives me a headach.

-Syringe

#5 DeFessler

DeFessler

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 03:56 PM

That was kinda lame reply. But anyway, as stated in my other posts I can't even get the live account on my box for the simple fact I can't get my chip disabled. I have recently figured out the online patch for myself and plan to help anyone that requests help with it. Do not ever reply to my posts with some kind of glory statement about yourself. I care not about your opinions on a topic that has little to do with this topic.

#6 Syringe

Syringe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 12:49 AM

Well, I made the patch, and if you want it, go get it. What is so hard about that? I could care less if you have a Live Account, you can get the Fake GamerTag. Your just creating garbage topics. People will be looking at your topic before the real one they need.

Don't mean to have a 'Glory Statement' or become dull, but your answer already exists. I even got anjilslaire off your back, you should thank me. That guy probably wouldn't stop till you gave up, he even has a topic dedicated to that. Ha, props to you anjilslaire. It's all good.

And for people that need 'Help' with the patch, it comes with a readme. And the basics should be known, otherwise they shouldn't be to this point of modding yet.

PC enough for everybody. Topic Closed.

-Syringe

#7 anjilslaire

anjilslaire

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:duh...I'm here, aren't I?
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 24 June 2005 - 05:38 AM

tongue.gif
I'm the grumpy old guy here, lol

#8 Syringe

Syringe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 04:49 AM

Yes, but the 'Everyone Stop Bothering Me And Let The Patch Die' topic you had would have been the last of it if I hadn't stepped in. Yea, the names off, but most get the point. Everything became quiet after that topic, or for a short while. I'm still impressed with the 700+ veiws, so much support.

Way off subject, but good times. Now I'm taking flak from other members about it. It's setting me off.

-Syringe

#9 the_devil73

the_devil73

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 26 June 2005 - 03:13 PM

PM me, ill point u in the right direction, i now how it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users